Retail Operations Specialist
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Main purpose of the role:
The Retail Operations Specialist must have a strong understanding of the Internal Sales organization and Retail store needs, and know how to build effective processes in order to meet those needs. This includes:
- Leading projects related to improving retail operational processes and tools.
- Developing effective sales tools and communications, processes, and direction through cross functional collaboration with corporate office, field, management, and external field teams.
- Designing and rolling out consumer facing programs.
- Understanding confidentiality, when, where, and with whom to share information .
- Create and Maintain Operations Manual updated.
- Create/Update Processes and Procedures to maximize sales and improve store efficiency.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with corporate office personnel and field teams in order to best understand organizational needs and to effectively meet those needs through continuous development and evolution of all roles and responsibilities.
- Clear Communication to stores of the day to day operations and event/promo/campaign implementations with clear instructions and timings.
- Manage the development and distribution of field team tools and training.
- Develop Sales Reports and Analyze Data and KPIs.
- Lead given projects through developing communication structure and managing timelines, keeping all parties updated, holding others accountable for meeting set timelines, and ultimately meeting deadlines.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards, developing, and recommending needed improvements as necessary.
- Create tools and reports to verify that the projects and processes have been correctly implemented.
- Travel to visit stores regularly.
- Travel to corporate shows and meetings as necessary. Conduct quarterly field visits with identified goals.
- Ensure PANDORA Americas Strategic Priorities and Life Values are consistently adhered to and incorporated into daily tasks including: professional relationships, processes, material development, and communications.
- Additional ad hoc projects as needed.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience resolving complex retail issues.
- Ability to develop procedures for new processes or initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, proper and professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
- Creative, proactive problem solver.
- Must demonstrate outstanding service orientation.
- Ability to set and meet aggressive deadlines and goals.
- Represent PANDORA brand positively, internally and externally.
- Ability to remain calm and competent under pressure.
- Proficient in English, and Spanish (desirable).
Reporting to: Retail Ops Manager.
Travel Required: 20-30% time.
Package: Competitive package, details provided on request.
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.