Merchandising & Planning Director
Location: Panama City, Panama
Main purpose of the role:
As key member of the Cluster Leadership Team and Global Merchandising Leadership Team, the Cluster Merchandising leader’s purpose is to ensure the global merchandising strategies and assortments are stress tested to local consumer needs. And ensuring global strategies are communicated to and executed with perfection within the cluster.
- Hindsight product performance and communicate key cluster needs for product development according to product development timelines.
- Assess and adopt global assortment and ensure local development needs are incorporated.
- Champion new product development and innovation pipeline.
- Drive commercial performance through GBU structure and ensure merchandising performance KPIS are met.
- Lead OTB by channel monthly and communicate risks and opportunities within plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Achieve sales, inventory, and adoption KPI’s.
- Drive operational excellence through superior TXT store allocations and replenishment achieving all store inventory KPIs (WOC).
- Lead and develop demand planners to ensure 100% linkage of sales and demand by channel.
- Ensure demand planning forecast accuracy metrics are achieved.
- Link demand plans to sales and commercial events in TLU.
- Experience: 10+ years merchandising, planning, and allocation and demand planning experience.
- Teacher and Coach: 5+ years managerial experience and talent development.
- English and Spanish bilingual proficiency; Portuguese is a plus.
- Open to Buy management experience.
- In Store, commercial experience a plus (Store Leader).
- Relentlessly commercial mindset.
- Strong communicator and powerful point of view.
- Team player with strong conviction.
- Analytical whiz and strong merchant eye.
- Not put off by details, fact based decision maker.
- Collaborative and Self Aware.
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, knowledge of OTB applications and replenishment and demand planning solutions (TXT and Logility a plus)
Dual reporting lines to: Latam General Manager and Global SVP Merchandising.
Package: Competitive package, details provided on request.
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to your profile. Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.