Accounts Payable Associate
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, maintenance and compliance with the approval matrix to ensure adherence to company guidelines, coding of invoices to proper general ledger accounts, posting transactions, and resolving vendor inquires. The Accounts Payable Associate maintains all records regarding vendor payments, and regularly researches and analyze vendor accounts and invoices prior to issuing payments.
- Payable processing to include receipt of vendor invoices via mail, email, downloads from vendor site, or internally delivered. Obtain approval on all invoices in accordance with Pandora’s schedule of authority. Obtain and validate expense coding.
- Review and validate invoices in Basware, ensuring timely approval and processing.
- Responsible for maintenance of Schedule of Authority.
- Vendor invoice entry into the accounting system and print of edit list with related invoices for Accounts Payable Team Lead (or Operational Accounting Manager) to review and post.
- Enter corporate credit card paid vendor invoices (American Express) and print edit list with related invoices for Accounts Payable Team Lead to review and post.
- Process weekly checks to vendors.
- Process weekly Wells Fargo AP Payment Manager, AMEX Payment Card, and FedEx online payments.
- Gather receipts throughout the month from Wells Fargo AP Ghost card and 3 Wells Fargo Facilities cards received via email and hand delivered. Process through payables and provide edit list to supervisor for review and posting.
- Account Payable filing and point of contact for third party file storage forwarding and retrieval.
- Reconcile vendor statements against Accounts Payable ledger accounts.
- Review and respond to vendor statements and inquiries.
- Review Transportation Impact invoices against carrier billings to ensure credits are received.
- Ordering and distribution of Corporate credit cards to employees when requested from HR or managers. Forwarding of card fraud notifications to cardholders and coordination of replacement cards.
- Reconcile, obtain related invoices / receipts, and post transactions on the company credit card.
- Support annual audit, including obtaining selected invoices upon request.
- Monitor Accounts Payable inbox and timely respond to associate and vendor inquiries.
Something About You:
- 3-4 years or equivalent combination of experience and education accepted
- High school or associate’s degree required
- Certified Accounts Payable Associate (Preferred)
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with managing reoccurring work to meet competing (simultaneous) due dates
- Highly reliable and strong sense of accountability
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of and ability to work in ERP systems
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Other Microsoft Office applications
- GP or AX experience a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net