eCommerce Web Merchandising Specialist
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The eCommerce Web Merchandising Specialist is responsible for managing Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) Business Manager for website merchandising for both US and CA including product set up, product categorization, promotion & campaign set up, merchandising optimization, and daily troubleshooting. This person will be also responsible for managing and publishing content using CoreMedia content management system (CMS), executing mobile and desktop site merchandising strategies intended to drive engagement, traffic, and revenue. The ideal candidate is Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) Business Manager expert having experience with strong attention to detail ensuring timely and accurate replication of approved campaigns, promotions and new enhancements after thorough testing with a process improvement and optimization mindset. Experience with CoreMedia or a similar content management system is preferred. The ability to multitask and meet deadlines is a must.
- Manage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) Business Manager platform, partnering with other site merchandising specialists, oversee the day to day website merchandising tasks on both US and CA sites and deliver in a timely manner.
- Manage Core Media content management system and support content publishing using the CMS platform, and deliver in a timely manner with high accuracy.
- Support website merchandising tasks partnering with ecommerce team – including product set up using Library, product categorization, promotion and campaign set up based on the commercial calendar with full website replication responsibilities using SFCC business manager.
- Manage site navigation, including optimizing sorting, refinements, creating / removing subcategories as needed in SFCC based on merchandising and marketing strategies, and opportunities identified with web analytics tools and drive changes based on customer and competitive insights.
- Implement, optimize and execute the implementation of approved campaigns, including promotions and website content in line with Americas and Global guidelines.
- Perform thorough testing and maintenance tasks, such as checking for broken links within websites, monitoring the correct use of digital assets, and ensuring the regular review of copy on all content across the site to ensure accuracy.
- Optimize onsite search performance weekly and reduce no search results, optimize product sorting within categories as well as search results pages, and set up any A/B tests in Business Manager to gather insights, improve conversion.
- Analyze and report on daily / weekly / monthly onsite content & merchandising performance using Adobe Analytics to provide recommendations to be reviewed by the ecommerce team, documenting results and sharing best practices with the rest of the team.
- Coach the team members on SFCC Business Manager and Content Management System, and share knowledge & key insights, platform releases & functionality with the wider team.
- Build strong internal relationships with US E-Commerce, merchandising, operations and wider marketing & Global E-Commerce team. Collaborate with and learn from colleagues in similar roles globally.
Something About You:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) Business Manager
- Experience with CoreMedia or a similar content management system is preferred.
- Familiarity with macros, HTML, CSS and XML
- Experience with A/B test preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics or similar preferred
- Exceptional site merchandising and technical skills
- Exceptional project management and process improvement skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work
- Must be able to perform well in a deadline-driven, rapidly changing retail environment
- Pro-active and results orientated
- Self-motivated, analytical and structured approach to the tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Quick learner and adapt to a professional and high-performance work environment
- Be data driven, analyze data quantitatively & qualitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions and identifying opportunities
- Strong understanding of best practices of testing, optimization and drivers of online conversion
Travel Required: up to 10%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net