Category: Retail, HR
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
The Sales Trainer is an integral part of the North American training team, bridging learning content design with content delivery. The Sales Trainer will execute training delivery and support application of learning with District Managers, store leaders, and field leaders. This role encourages execution of learning with a growth mindset to improve behaviors and increase business performance.
The Sales Trainer will facilitate training for the US Pandora store teams and field teams, primarily through a train-the-trainer model, providing skills development necessary to achieve company goals and objectives. The position ensures that all sales professionals (field teams and store teams) have a thorough knowledge of Pandora product, retail operations, company culture, and sales process.
Assists the Manager of Sales Training in identifying training gaps and collaborates in training design. Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of training through feedback, reporting, and measuring the impact on learners through business results.
- Delivers and facilitates learning including webinars, and virtual training through an array of creative approaches including, but not limited to, webinars, virtual training, podcasts, videos, and at times, instructor led trainings (ILT), including small groups and large-scale conferences.
- Facilitates a comprehensive training program of product knowledge, sales process, consumer experience, retail business acumen, and leadership development.
Learning Content Design:
- Conduct needs assessment and share insight with the global training team.
- Design delivery method and structure core content of local content needs.
- Develop training providing elements to appeal to different learning styles.
- Implement learning and deliver content to the targeted audience.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) identifying trends and opportunities, coaching field teams and store staff as appropriate
- Building partnerships with key leaders and stakeholders.
- Communicates the training vision and objectives to foster continued growth and development of the teams supported by training.
- Fosters teamwork within the training team, home office, and global partners
- Acts as an ambassador of the Pandora Brand.
Something About You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Learning and Development, Education, Instructional Technology, Business Management, Communication, or Human Resources
- 3 + years’ experience in training, learning and development or education
- Expertise in adult learning theory, needs assessment
- Instructional design for various delivery options
- Evaluation strategy and implementation
- Instructional design experience (ADDIE model)
- Recommended certifications: APTD (Associate Professional in Talent Development), Facilitation Specialist, Virtual Trainer, Master Trainer
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate and engage with all levels of the organization and external vendors
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations, including key senior business leaders
- Experience in cross functional collaboration in a matrixed organization
- Highly effective coaching and development skills
- Excellent facilitation skills and command of audience
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult learning theory through training
- Business Acumen
- Approachability and listening skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities and ability to integrate information and utilize independent sound judgment
- Ability to be flexible and agile, pivoting to changing business needs/priorities
- Critical/creative thinking
- Effective time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and with a remote team
- Design authoring experience using tools like Captivate or Articulate Storyline 360, Rise, as well as video editing software.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Teams
- Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Acrobat DC
- Learning management systems (LMS)
- Learning design authoring tools
- Video editing software
- Learning delivery platforms: Adobe Connect, WebEx
Travel Required: up to 30%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net