CRM Specialist 1 year contract
Location: Hong Kong
About the position:
The CRM Specialist will play a role in CRM function, reporting and insights supporting business performance management and decision making for APAC region, while primarily focusing on APAC market. This role will be responsible executing the communications plan for the customer loyalty program, improving customer retention metrics and optimizing customer engagement through customer analysis. This role needs to have certain understanding of retail, marketing, CRM with data and analytical skills.
- Initiate, develop and implement different CRM activities including but not limited to customer loyalty program, customer database development, direct marketing communication and multichannel consumer programs
- Responsible for Customer Journey Mapping; analyze touch points with the brand and maximize commercial opportunities
- Start with consumer centricity, create, develop and oversee the implementation of the cohesive CRM activities to engage, retain, upsell and recruit consumer
- Ensure database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities in respect to consumer behaviors; deploy and manage email campaigns including standard sends, trigger sends and transactional sends
- Understand online platform business to support eCom platform activities from loyalty perspective via data processing and understanding, so as to leverage CRM insights to benefit eCom consumer management
- Work with Marketing & Retail Operations teams to support business needs with campaigns; assist on customer segmentation, data extraction and customer list preparation; monitor and keep track on campaign progress, response rate and analyze campaign effectiveness
- Hands-on data mining, participate in data analysis to generate insights and actionable solutions for the business
- Develop and prepare monthly dashboards on CRM program performance, analyze and provide insights
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree holder major in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- 2 - 4 years of CRM experience within retail environment
- Experience with Adobe Campaign is a definitive advantage
- Analytical, data-driven with strong business acumen
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and collaborative mind set
- Passionate about retail and high sensitivity to consumer behaviors
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
SHINE WITH US.
We want to become the world’s most loved jewelry brand. Come join us. Interested parties, please share your latest resume with your current and expected salary package to email@example.com .
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.