We are currently seeking a people person, pro-active, results driven Regional Sales Manager to lead and manage Stores within this region.This is a Maternity Leave Cover role commencing ASAP for a period of 9 months, with the possibility to extend.
Founded in 1982 in Denmark, Pandora products are sold in more than 100 countries on six continents with over 140 concept stores across Australia and New Zealand.
We are the world's largest jewellery maker, currently experiencing huge capital growth and seeking exceptional talent to ensure ANZ is a leading cluster within the Pandora family.
We are immensely proud of our values and our commitment to being carbon neutral by 2025 and seek like minded people with high levels of integrity with a passion to be the best.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a global organisation - Roles like this do not come along very often!!
We are currently seeking a people person, pro-active, results driven Regional Sales Manager to lead and manage Stores within this region.
This is a Maternity Leave Cover role commencing ASAP for a period of 9 months.
You will be responsible for managing and developing your assigned Region to achieve sales and KPI targets, maintain brand standards and deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- Set and achieve short and long term forecasts and goals for your region
- Set sales and KPI goals, budgets, objectives and marketing plans for each individual store in your region and communicate this to Store Managers
- Develop individual action plans for store employee's to meet stated goals/KPI's
- Meet regularly with Store Managers, both Owned & Operated and Franchisee's to review results, provide any training required and develop plans to achieve goals
- Train store staff in the PANDORA way of selling, product knowledge, company background, and POS systems, ensuring compliance with training objectives
- Assist stores in creating local events and marketing campaigns
- Monitor and help manage inventory levels at each store to optimise sell-in and sell-out
- Maintain accurate and organised information and reporting on each store and for the total region
- Provide stores with visual merchandising training, guidelines and policies and procedures and ensure compliance through regular store visits, photographs from the stores and audit checklists
- Assist the Store Manager in recruiting permanent and casual staff for their stores, following strict roster schedule policies
- Must have a minimum 3 years experience in Retail Management
- Strong business acumen including experience working with KPI's and other performance metrics
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Must be self-motivated and driven toward achievement of long-term goals
- Must be able to prioritise and meet tight and aggressive deadlines and goals
- Effective conflict management skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Hold a current NSW Drivers License and vehicle
Internally, PANDORA's mission is to foster a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all of our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion, we offer a competitive rewards package:
If you are an experienced Sales Manager looking for a new challenge then Pandora would love to hear from you. Please click on this link to apply:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous staff discount on all Pandora product
- Outstanding Jewellery allowance twice a year
- A day off on your birthday
- Excellent training programs
- Seasonal incentive program (Store of the year)
- Health care package