Finance Analyst, CFO Transformation and Cost Reset Office
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a professional to join our CFO Transformation and Cost Reset Office. Are you a skilled analyst with a structured work style? And are you looking for an opportunity to put your skills into use in a global and dynamic setting? Then read on!
Manage relevant analysis, fact packs and business cases from initiation, to execution and post project
The CFO Transformation and Cost Reset Office consists of three sub-teams – PMO, Analytics and Projects. As Finance Analyst, you will be part of the Analytics team and be accountable for supporting on one or more projects at once (depending on the project size and scope).
You will manage the relevant analysis, fact packs and business case plus any ad-hoc analysis for the full project life cycle from initiation, to execution and post project. You will identify the data required to source from multiple systems, reconcile numbers, decompose the details and generate information to provide business findings.
As part of this, your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure analysis are thorough, factual and delivered on time
- Provide continuous and on time updates of progress on the assigned tasks and potential roadblocks and delays
- Support fact based decision making through relevant analysis, fact packs and business cases
- Ensure professional problem solving by making use of both own skills and other team members’ capabilities
- Proactively manage communications with stakeholders at all levels
- Work with and continuously improve methodology of the team
- Ensure delivery of high quality work following the standards of the department
Your new team
Pandora CFO has established a project and portfolio team to oversee the successful realisation of a full transformation of the CFO area and to ensure that the Cost Reset / Cost Out projects are continued globally. To build this new team we are looking for new colleagues with ambition and talent. New colleagues who are ready to grow and develop with exciting opportunities through impactful projects and transformational work in both Denmark and abroad within the CFO area and in other functions.
Some of the specific projects we are looking to drive through the CFO Transformation and Cost Reset office are implementation of new financial planning processes and systems, developing of reporting strategy, standardization of business processes, scope out and initiate a global ERP implementation, and to drive processes efficiencies across various functions across the global Pandora value chain.
You will work closely with colleagues in both our Global Office and our offices around the world in order to build and support business cases for different transformational projects and cost out initiatives.
Team player with a global mindset and structured work style
It is expected that you are curious on the tasks given to you and you go the extra mile by providing additional insights and perspectives from the analysis performed. You enjoy working with numbers and like to challenge Excel to the max. Adding to that, you are structured and result-oriented with a business focused attitude – a natural high performer with full commitment towards delivering results and value to the business.
It is expected that you contribute to the department and support an ever ongoing improvement culture and mindset to ensure our colleagues sees us as a trusted partner. Having a global outlook and curiosity together with cultural awareness is important while at the same time possessing the ability to work across organisational and national boundaries.
Further to that, we hope to see that you have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience from working in a Finance Analytics / Controlling or Consulting role (internal or external)
- Successful track record in running large analysis with multiple data sources
- Experience in working problem-oriented and framing complex problems in simple terms
- Experience with being part of cross-functional and end-to-end projects
- Some experience with facilitating workshop sessions and delivering presentations
- Worked cross-functionally and have experience managing stakeholders from different cultures and managerial levels
- Basic understanding of Change Management
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Finance, Operational, Retail or FMCG background is considered an advantage
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.