Director, Performance & Reward
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you have experience within the field of performance management? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your skills into use in a fast-paced, global environment? Then you might be the Director of Performance & Reward that we are looking for!
Develop and implement our strategic direction
As Director of Performance & Reward, you will take a leadership role in the team that develops and implements the strategic direction on Pay, Incentives, Benefits, Mobility and Recognition with a focus on People Performance. You will act as Reward partner to the cluster organisations to ensure effective deployment of all performance and reward policies, and effective representation of local business needs in global policies.
- Inspiring our talent with pay and incentives that deliver great reward for great performance
- Developing a global benefits framework to guide the local benefits offering developed in each location where Pandora operates – with a particular focus on global health & wellbeing initiatives
- Defining our global mobility proposition and recognition approach and ensure it supports our talent ambition
- Supporting Local HR and colleagues in our Shared Service Centre with global policy delivery of key pay, benefits, mobility and recognition policies
- Completing the annual C&B review for geographies supported – including salary budgeting recommendations
- Supporting our People Technology team in optimising Success Factors for Performance & Reward
- Providing indirect leadership from a Performance & Reward expertise standpoint to the P&R team members in the supported geographies, and the analysts in our People Technology team
Customer oriented team player with strong analytical skills
As the Director of Performance & Reward, you will be a team player who can work effectively with colleagues and partners at all organisational levels to positively impact performance. You are customer oriented and establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Added to that, you have the ability to influence increasingly complex situations and you recognize changes and act upon them to achieve goals.
We also hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the field of performance management, pay and benefits, including some exposure to people policy setting in a global context
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Experience with people performance management global projects
- Experience from global retail, design fashion or FMCG industry
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.