Manager, Reporting & Analytics
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are looking for a Manager for Reporting & Analytics to take responsibility for the reporting and analytics of our Network and Franchise Management department. Is that you? Then read on!
Ensure key data and insights are available in the highest accuracy
As Manager of Reporting & Analytics (R&A), you will be responsible for the reporting and analytics for the Network & Franchise Management department.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Responsible for the department of R&A
- To lead the analysis of data, securing and improving accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes, implementations and building of new processes, routines etc.
- R&A Strategy, Governance, Templates, Dashboard and their respective visualisation
- Take part in departmental annual target setting process
- Regular monthly, quarterly and annual presentations, reports & analysis, plus any ad hoc presentations, reports & analysis required
Your new team
The Network & Franchise Management department oversees all of our Pandora owned and franchise partner owned stores.
You will work directly with the Director of Reporting & Analytics, the VP and analyst of the department. In addition you will partner with the cluster property directors to provide insights and recommendations based on data to drive their business further. You will explore and facilitate cross functional synergies with Global Store Design, Planning, Execution and Global Indirect Procurement through your strong business acumen.
Business oriented, proactive team player
We hope to see that your mindset is business oriented and that you have the ability to identify opportunities and recommend execution plans. You are a team player with the ability to collaborate across departments and business units to build trust and confidence in driving data driven decision making. You are keen to challenge status quo to take Reporting & Analytics to the next level and you are a proactive, solution-oriented go-getter that can prioritise workload in a fast paced environment with constant changes.
Furthermore, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from business reporting and analytics
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience is considered a plus and
- Background in delivering business improvement insights through data
- A strong analytical skill set with clear business focus
- Effective communication skills with ability to engage and follow-up with all levels of the organisation including management
- Experience from a data driven company (Tech, FMCG or Retail) with a Global or Regional structure
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.