Technology Director, Colleague Experience
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Pandora is strategically committed to empowering our global workforce, this role shapes our global People Technology and Business Services simplification and automation programme.
Leading teams to simplify process, automate and improve outcomes.
Working with senior executives, SMEs and cross functional teams on mission critical initiatives and product delivery. You will build and manage a team of technology and functional experts, helping them to achieve successful results through coaching and inspiring leadership that builds trust, engagement and belonging.
- Co-author and execute the long-term product strategy and roadmap of your team by identifying meaningful customer and business problems to solve
- Identify and deliver impactful solutions to those problems by building up a deep understanding of critical business and customer needs
- Build strong working relationships across multiple business and tech teams to collaborate and remove unnecessary complexity starting with the customer and working backwards to derive scalable solutions.
- Applying repeatable best practice product methodologies in cross-functional teams incorporating problem discovery, defining & designing solutions, and delivering agreed outcomes
This is a demanding role with senior responsibilities, we will be looking for:
- Expertise in working with engineering, product design, and cross-functional partners to build products.
- Natural problem-solver, with a strong history of driving product discovery, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and delivering scalable solutions
- Ability to translate your product plans for any audience, through well-crafted strategic documents and clear communication with stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of HR systems, Hire to Retire functionality, and industry standards
- Good knowledge of Source to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report processes and technologies
- Expert problem-solving, listening, written and verbal communication, and decision-making skills
- Effective influencer and ability to work with large cross-functional teams to manage, support and solve problems
- Being comfortable working with short lead-time, change management and highly volatile environment
- Passion for continuous learning, evangelizing product management and be a promoter of best practices within the team and company
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.