Location: Paris, France
PANDORA France is looking for a new team member as an E-commerce Analyst to join our great E-Commerce team ! Please find below missions and profile and do not hesitate to apply if you think you're the one !
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce the role will provide analytical support for Pandora France. Working closely with local and central (Denmark) teams, the Ecommerce Analyst will define key performance parameters and create regular reports in order to track progress and provide insight, driving online business growth.
•Responsible for working closely with the E-commerce Trader and Web Merchandiser (s) to produce and maintain centrally aligned sales and KPI reports for weekly and monthly reporting.
•Become the Adobe Analytics and BI tools team expert within the team and provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
•Work closely with the Head of E-commerce to provide core insights from data to suggest a/b tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site performance.
•Assist the Ecommerce Trader with online behavioural reporting in order to trade the site effectively and efficiently.
•Support the Digital marketing team across attribution projects, campaign tracking, tag management and understanding the online customer journey.
•Support the CRM team with data segmentation analysis and actionable customer insights.
•Responsible for creating and presenting post promotion and campaign analysis to be presented to wider teams and senior management.
•Work closely with local and regional merchandising teams to report on online product and category performance and provide stock status updates.
•Support with techniques for the E-commerce forecast and enhance project insight for the business.
•Evaluate the consumer and website behavior across all Digital channels across SEO/PPC Affiliate, Email and Display and implement segmentation such as behavioural analysis.
•Identify cost-reduction or process-improvement online fulfilment opportunities.
•Notify the project team about abnormalities or variances through ad-hoc analysis
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
Personal Experience Requirements
- Commercially focused in driving sales online and working as a support role within a team.
- Pro-active and results orientated
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ecommerce experience with good time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a way that is understandable for business stakeholders
- Comfortable with challenging opinions using data to support
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in English and Spanish (nice to have)
Technical Experience Requirements
- Experience of analyzing complex data and large data volumes
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics or similar
- Proficient on Content Square
- Proficient on BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, QV….)
- Knowledge and application of best practice customer insight principles
- Analytical skills with understanding of measuring stock, margins, sales and returns in a report format
- Track record of identifying growth opportunities for the business from data analysis
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a data analytical or ecommerce trading role
- Previous experience in merchandising or working closely with the merchandising team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Statistics, Physics or Business
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE !