Sales Operations Manager
Category: Finance, Operations, Sales, Retail
Location: Paris, France
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM MEMBER AS "FINANCE ANALYST & SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER" TO COVER A MATERNITY LEAVE (approx. 6 months) !
The Operations Manager is responsible for the facilitation and standardization of the operations across the Retail and Wholesale channels and for all the sales analysis.
He/she guarantees an operational excellence level towards all the teams within the Sales Dept. in order to meet the department’s objectives.
SUPPORT OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES :
•Support & coordination operations / projects : giftcards, MPOS, uniforms…
•“Cloud Project”: manage the tool, activate new users, create handbooks and tutorials and train on the use of the tool.
•“BtoB Project”: manage the tool, activate new users, create handbooks and tutorials and train on the use of the tool.
•Create operative handbooks for the use of the existing in-store tools in (both Concept Stores O&O and FCH) coherently with the operative procedures.
•Maintain and supervise the maintenance of the Sales Database, working together with Sales Support team and Sales Analyst.
•Support both RTL and WHL Development Business Plans (activate new users, activate suppliers, manage retro planning, concept development for the WHL channel, sale terms and conditions, etc.).
•Create and supervise contents and the delivery of the Sales newsletters.
•Support the OPEX monitoring for the Dept. (budgeting e forecasting).
•Support the meetings organization for the Dept. : sales meetings, DSM/RSM/SM meetings, monthly management meetings, FR & partners meetings
•Define the process for the new campaign release together with Sales Analyst, Marketing and Merchandising in terms of timing, sell in folder delivery, coordination of departments.
•Support the definition of any new process inside the Sales Dept in terms of contents, coordination, timeline, delivery, with the aim to optimize and simplify
•Performance monitoring (promotions, monthly reporting and support to budgeting)
•Market insight (cannibalization impact sizing, etc…)
INFORMATION FLOW :
•Point of contact with the Retail Operations cluster Team.
•Works closely with other departments, such as Merchandising, Marketing, Finance and EDC to constantly improve services/dialogue related to the Sales Dept.
•Generate statistics related to the Cloud and RSM visits on the BtoB tool
Technical and job-related competence requirements (INCLUDING It skills)
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Knowledge of customer service systems (CRM, MS AX, etc.).
- Sound working knowledge of the company business, strategies and practices.
- Demonstrable project management expertise.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented without losing the big picture.
KEY soft COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable way and listen attentively to others.
- Ability to adapt and respond to dynamic and ever changing work situations and environments.
- Excellent time management skills, meeting work deadlines effectively.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent customer orientation and problem-solving attitude.
If you want to apply, please click here !