Commercial Finance Specialist
Location: Milan, Italy
Pandora Italia is looking for a Commercial Finance Specialist. As part of the Cluster Finance Team will be responsible for providing financial and commercial support for Pandora’s Southern Europe & MEA cluster.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Commercial Finance Specialist is expected to be an advisor for the markets and take strong personal ownership of achieving required business outcomes and driving best practice in the market. Further, is responsible for ensuring, that there is transparency towards the Cluster FD, and share knowledge and best practice, to roll-out and drive commercial excellence, with Finance being the front-runner. Will works with Cluster and Global Commercial Finance to bring best practice to the market drawing on global insight and data.
· Provide financial and commercial support to drive performance and influence delivery of the commercial result
· Provide actionable insight to key forums based on risk, opportunity and sensitivity
· Support Market Finance teams with performance improvement interventions
· Support the achievement of financial and operational KPIs/drivers
· Provide stakeholders with business case
Projects and Continuous Improvement
· Be part of the teams of projects within Cluster/Market (e.g. investments, new category/channel/product creation and launch), hereunder provide analysis
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Master’s degree in Finance or similar
· 2/3 years of experience in a business finance role with a track record of driving performance, insight and growing business value
· Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
· High energy and willingness to support the alignment with a global agenda
· Understand strategic development and business priorities
· Business partnering and influencing
· Strong and effective communication – verbally and written
· Willing to travel regularly and an international mindset
· “One Global Team” oriented
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set, then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.