Location: Milan, Italy
Pandora Italia is looking for a highly experienced CRM Specialist who works as a part of the cluster marketing team from our office in Milan.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for implementing cluster initiatives to boost the development of the CRM strategy in line with global guidance and reflecting local business needs, including email strategy, analysis and loyalty initiatives.
· Coordinate with global CRM team on CRM strategy, consequently set with Paid and Owned Media Manager local direction and priorities
· Define the email marketing calendar, in alignment with Brand, Merchandising and E-com Team defining a precise segmentation strategy aimed that maximizing the potential of our database
· Execute the email marketing campaigns, dealing with the implementation on the campaign management tool
· Develop with paid media team the lead generation activities aimed at increasing and enriching the CRM database
· Responsible for the local develop of Loyalty Programs and maintain regular follow up with sales department to get store feedback. Deal with future implementation of the Global one when available
· Apply a strong analytical approach to evaluate each CRM campaigns providing learnings and optimizations to improve future ones
· Support the development of a robust email testing strategy across all aspects, including creative, copy, segmentation, product and messaging.
· Drive the implementation of the various tracks for personalization aimed at driving additional sales (eg.sign-up, Campaign Automation) In line with global guidance and developments
· Coordinate the creative briefing of all email communications with the Brand and the Graphics team
· Provide regular reporting on database performances
· Lead on CRM strategy implementation and execute campaigns on cluster markets.
· Cost registration for the area of responsibility
· Daily relation with Marketing, Media, Merchandising for sales analysis.
· Increase size of DB, Open rate & CR on sales
· Increase revenues from CRM channel
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· 3-5 years of experience working specifically in CRM related areas
· Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry in global organizations
· Good Knowledge of Adobe marketing cloud or other campaign management tools
· Good Knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
· Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
· Fluent in English – verbally and written
· Educated to university degree level in marketing, media, communication
· Great passion for digital and ecommerce
· Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment, meeting work deadlines effectively.
· Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
· Good analytical skills
· Good understanding of both branding and performance marketing
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
· Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
· Passion for work and the product.
· Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
If you are
interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d
love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.