Legal Manager Italy and Turkey
Location: Milan, Italy
Pandora Italia is looking for an experienced Legal Manager for Italy and Turkey, reporting directly to the Director, Deputy General Counsel EMEA, in Copenhagen. You will become part of a global legal team with colleagues in Denmark, United States, Brazil, France, Uk, Spain, Australia, Hong Kong, China and Thailand. As Legal Manager you will be providing legal advice to all parts of the operation in Italy and Turkey and work closely with the local management team and key staff functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As Legal Manager you will have a multifaceted practice and you will support the business in Italy and Turkey, especially organising the legal work and compliance.
· Real estate law and commercial leases
· Consumer and marketing law
· Franchise and distribution
· Personal data compliance
· Competition law
· Apply for and maintain business licenses necessary for operations of our business
· M&A activities
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
· Involvement in projects ensuring that material risks are identified as well as offering solutions on how best to manage and mitigate the identified risks
· Implement and monitor policies and procedures for the general operation of PANDORA’s legal compliance program
· Managing disputes and respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures
· Providing reports on legal and compliance matters to the local management and within the global legal team on a regular basis
· Management of external legal counsels and budgets for legal spend
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Legal background, preferably a mixture of law firm and in-house experience
· Minimum 5 years practical professional experience with a strong background within commercial law
· Proven negotiation, drafting, and analytical skills for commercial contracts, legal compliance and general commercial transactions.
· Experience within legal project management
· Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-faceted projects in a fast-paced environment
· Strong business acumen
· Very good communication skills in Italian and English, written and verbal
· Sound risk assessment capabilities
· Detail oriented organized, reliable, resourceful with a focus on servicing the business
· Ability to learn quickly, take initiative, work proactively, be resourceful, take on additional responsibility and prioritize under pressure
· Excellent consultative and communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally and with all levels of the organization
· Ability to work cross-border
· Comfortable interfacing with senior leadership
· Ability to make informed objective decisions and exercise sound legal and business judgment
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an environment of can-do spirited, passionate, and performance-driven people. We are a busy team, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the relevant skill set then we’d love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.
PANDORA designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 12,300 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewelry. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2019, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 21.9 billion (approximately EUR 3.0 billion).