Paid Digital Specialist
Location: Milan, Italy
Pandora is looking for a brilliant Paid Digital Specialist who will be responsible for digital campaigns planning, optimization and analysis across various digital platforms.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Planning, optimization and analysis of digital campaigns.
• Define the digital media strategy together with the Paid and Owned Media Manager, according to the specific focus areas assigned (among Search activities, Display, Social)
• Manage execution in paid digital channels through local agency, track performance and ensure that local agency is kept in a tight leash
• Ensure spend optimization by driving the evolution to a data driven approach (audience building), drive the implementation and regular tracking of the Digital Golden Rules defined by Global and be responsible to constantly evolve the always-on digital approach
• Reporting on campaign activity and leveraging research and industry knowledge to provide actionable, data-driven insights
• Grant close and constant collaboration and alignment with the Ecommerce Manager in order to align on commercial targets to be reached through media optimization and with the Media Specialist on digital budget spend as part of the overall media budget planning
• Challenge the status quo, keep testing, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, analyze and report on seo and sem activity to identify trends and insights across search campaigns to discover areas for campaign growth or improvement
• Budget tracking for the area of responsibility
• Cascade, coordinate and support cluster markets for the related area of responsibility
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• 5 years of experience working within digital media
• Experience from global organizations in retail, fashion or FMCG industry
• Experience in managing Search Marketing campaigns for enterprise-level clients, with ideally an agency background.
• Hands on proficiency across GMP and Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, as well as a bid management technology (eg: SA360).
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search console, Adobe, Semrush)
• Educated to university degree level in Marketing, Media, Communication
• Fluent in English – verbally and written
• Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required
• Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment, meeting work deadlines effectively
• Strong commercial mindset
• Excellent communicator
• Good analytical skills
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.