PANDORA Shared Service Centre (SSC) is part of Pandora Group, one of the world’s largest jewelry brands. SSC was established in Warsaw in 2012 and is responsible for the finance and accounting processes of a number of PANDORA entities across the EMEA region.
The current structure of SSC is now during the process of turning into professional GBS (Global Business Services).
With us you will:
- Book external and internal invoices (mainly non-PO) and assure overall correctness of postings,
- Analyze, investigate, research and correct accounting entries as required,
- Prepare payment proposals and ensure critical suppliers are paid on time,
- Handle inquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner,
- Perform month-end close activities, including: Accruals, Reconciliations, Reclasses etc.
- Perform internal controls with high quality and in a timely manner,
- Proactively take care of maintaining the books with correct balances (clearing old open items on ongoing basis; resolving discrepancies),
- Make sure all tasks are performed efficiently and with high quality,
- Be responsible for: AP processes, updating work instructions and process maps,
- Act as AP subject matter expert and actively share knowledge with other team members,
- Be a role model for other team members and assist junior staff in performing daily tasks according to standards,
- Act independently in researching and resolving a wide variety of diverse and complex issues related to accounts payable,
- Perform mature judgment within generally defined practices and policies,
- Act as backup person for all entities in AP scope and flexibly adjust to newly assigned tasks within AP area,
- Always seek for improvements and show proactive approach,
- Be an active player in projects assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting,
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting or similar areas (alternatively accounting courses),
- Fluent English written and spoken,
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and particularly MS Excel,
- Experience in processes migrations/projects handling would be an asset,
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail,
- Ability to act fully independently in the role and represent proactive approach,
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize,
- Excellent communication skills.
If you possess the required competencies and are ready to join a team of passionate individuals, send us your application.
For more information about our Shared Service Centre go to: PANDORA Shared Services.
Rather than telling you what you can or should do,
we like to say there’s nothing you can’t do!
The controller of your personal data as disclosed in the job application documents is Pandora Jewelry Shared Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at the address: ul. Domaniewska 28, 02-672 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process. Without your separate consent your personal data will not be made available to any recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 cl. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29 of 1997. You have the right to access your data and amend them at any time. You are free to submit your personal data, however if you refuse to do so the purpose, as referred to above cannot be pursued.