Job ID: CRM Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the CRM Specialist will be responsible for supporting the implementation of local market initiatives to boost the development of the CRM strategy in line with cluster guidance.
You will be in charge of:
- CRM personalizations:
- Support the implementation of the tracks for personalization aimed at driving additional sales:
- Support the CRM manager defining local email calendar and CRM activities, give feedback and submit local request/ideas for automated email flows and CRM activities.
- Sign-up, Campaign Automation, Recommender, Social CRM, Instore activation, Loyalty.
- Analysis and reporting:
- Support weekly and monthly reporting on the status of the database (Sign-ups and data capturing) as well as on the results of each projects implemented.
- Communication flow and alignment:
- Gather input/feedback from markets sharing with Marketing Manager and investigate local /cluster opportunities for campaign activities and automation.
- Daily-base collaboration and sharing with e-com, brand and trade marketing team in order to align the initiatives.
- Operational support on a local market.
You should have/be:
- Good Knowledge of Adobe marketing cloud.
- Good Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Broad Digital marketing experience.
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Great passion for digital and ecommerce.
- Very organized and detail oriented.
- Expected to meet tight deadlines, need to be cool under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
If you think this is your opportunity, please send us your CV here.