Divisional Sales Manager
The Divisional Sales Manager is responsible for the correct management of Concept Stores, SiS and multi brand retailers and for the concrete implementation of the sales strategies identified by the Country Manager, through the supervision of the activities managed by the Regional Sales Managers. You will monitor the sales targets achievement for the assigned area and identify the action plans to be implemented (according to the global and local guidelines) in order to guarantee the offer of an exceptional customer experience and safeguard the image of the brand.
Areas of responsibility:
- Ensure that the stores/POS are regularly visited by the Regional Sales Managers in order to control aesthetics, order and cleanliness, guarantee the proper management of the store and sales execution, according to the commercial strategies of the company.
- Supervise all promotional and sales activities, monitor sales targets and related KPIs suggesting prompt corrective actions if needed.
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers across the channel and monitor their satisfaction, in order to endorse the business with them and always promote a more qualitative partnership.
- Support, train, guide and provide feedback to the RSMs (also during their field visits, if necessary) and monitor their activities focusing on quality and on the image of the POS (way of selling, assortment, etc.).
- Monitor the qualitative and quantitative objectives accomplishment.
- Share the information coming from HQ and Cluster with the RSMs and vice versa, collecting customers’ and RSMs’ needs and converting them into solutions.
- Ensure procedures, policies, legal requirements and ethical standards are followed to ensure company assets are protected.
- Monitor, analyze and follow-up on the assigned commercial budget.
- Collect the reports related to the assigned area, share the results with the Country Manager, offering a critical analysis and corrective action plans.
- Responsible for the FTE budget monitoring and fulfillment.
- Ensure expenses are managed within budget by frequent evaluation and intervention.
- Act as a facilitator between store staff/franchisee partners/multi brand retailers and other Departments involved in the daily management of the store/POS in order to maximize the mutual commercial satisfaction and the brand image.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with store owners, franchisees and store staff.
- Contribute to effective team-working by working collaboratively with all departments in the Company.
- Sound working knowledge of Retail field, strategies and practices. More than 10 years experience in retail & wholesale sales management.
- Demonstrable project management expertise.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to share knowledge.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Initiative and shared decision making approach.
- Solid business acumen skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with situations where multitasking is frequently required.
Please apply here.