eCommerce Content Specialist - 12 Month FTC
Location: London, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Content Specialist to join the Pandora team on a 12 Months Fixed Term Contract. Reporting to the eCommerce Trading Manager, the eCommerce Content Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution of content across the UK website.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day content checking, creation and updating of product and category pages on the UK website.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and support questions related to web content management.
- Work closely with the global eCommerce team to put forward and prioritise market content requests and CMS optimisation enhancements.
- Create and share UK content performance reports including campaign pages using analytics and click map tools.
- Analyse and improve content & SEO strategy alongside the digital marketing teams and eCommerce Trading Manager.
- Execute and plan content A/B tests alongside the local and regional teams giving feedback on areas of improvement.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with digital marketing, merchandising and other team members involved with online content projects and maintenance to ensure efficient delivery and high quality.
- Monitor industry trends, best practice and competitor activity relevant to eCommerce UX, and content marketing.
- Maintain a commercial onsite content plan in line with planned trading and brand activities.
- Prepare creative briefs for local graphic design team in preparation for promotions and campaign launches.
Required Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in eCommerce retail environment
- Experience of working in a premium brand
- Experience working with a CMS (Coremedia is a plus)
- Commercially astute, customer focused, sales driven
- Can do attitude, can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Visual and aesthetic awareness
- Good eye for detail
- Passionate about keeping abreast of the eCommerce retail market
Desired Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding and awareness of mobile commerce
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics desirable
- Knowledge of 'Salesforce' eCommerce platform desirable
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop desirable
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Flexible Working
- Parties and incentives throughout the year
Please click APPLY to submit your application