Performance and Reward Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
As part of the UK & Ireland HR team and working in close collaboration with the Global Performance and Reward team, the Performance & Reward (P&R) Manager will be responsible for the delivery of and performance and reward policies and initiatives in the UK & Ireland cluster. Furthermore, the P&R Manager will be the designated Reward contact for HR and for Business Leaders in the UK and Ireland cluster. Reporting to the UK and Ireland HR Director as part of a growing HR team, this role will partner closely with both the local and global HR teams and will have direct reporting responsibility for the Cluster Payroll Specialist position.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Performance and Reward Manager must ensure that prioritisation and implementation of all P&R projects and initiatives match organisational priorities and will encompass all aspects of performance and reward including: reward & recognition schemes and performance and benefits solutions to drive employee engagement and retention. We truly value our people here at Pandora, and it will be the responsibility of the Performance & Reward manager to further drive and demonstrate this culture through their role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the delivery and deployment of performance and reward strategies for Pandora UK & Ireland in close collaboration with business stakeholders and the global performance and reward team
- Use reporting and data analytics to assess current offerings and inform strategic recommendations on implementing new performance & reward initiatives (e.g. remuneration, bonus schemes, STIP, benefits, leave entitlements)
- Using your expertise and market data, ensure Pandora remain competitive and strongly positioned in the market. Effectively manage reward and renumeration , supported by external benchmarking
- Provide expertise on Performance and Reward for UK & Ireland, ensuring Governance and Compliance (e.g. Compensation Recommendations in the new hire/promotion/transfer processes, based on internal and external benchmarking) to ensure local performance and reward initiatives comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Drive reporting and people data and technology deployments within the cluster, ensuring quality and privacy compliance
- Manage/Oversee every-day payroll & pensions operations, ensuring actions are aligned to operational and regulatory requirements
- Manage all pay matters (including incentive programmes and bonus arrangements) in line with global strategy
- Lead the delivery of the annual salary review process, business partnering closely with line managers across the business
- Effective management and communication of benefits and related processes: Educate all stake-holders and employees
- Negotiate with local third-party providers regarding performance & reward,ensuring we have the best providers for our business needs and our employee demographic
- Work with our benefits platform provider to enhance our online benefits portal and the end user experience
- Mentor and collaborate with the UK & Ireland HR team on Performance and Reward matters to ensure performance and reward initiatives are aligned to the wider people strategy, partnering with HRBPs to develop and promote a high performance culture through performance & reward initiatives and people performance management
- Maintain Inventory of Rewards Items, systems and Processes for UK & Ireland, to support the development of a professional reward function
- Represent the UK and Ireland markets within Global Performance and Reward related forums
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Solid experience managing Performance and Reward Landscape for UK and Ireland (including local benefits) within an in-house global reward team (preferably Retail)
- Degree in Economics, Business, Finance Statistics, Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent subject or experience
- A goal oriented and solution-focused project manager with extensive experience building and leading new projects and initiatives within tight timeframes
- Expert knowledge of performance and reward related HR cycle plan activities.
- Experience building and implementing performance and reward programmes with a mindset for continuous improvement whilst positively impacting employee engagement.
- Confident with streamlining processes to improve cost and efficiency and willingness to adapt to change
- Innovative leader that confidently partners with external provider and internal stakeholders at all levels to communicate key performance and reward strategies.
- Thrives in a fast-paced organisation and had enthusiasm and willingness to drive a global agenda
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strategic leader with demonstrable ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation with local and global stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management, collaborate business partnering and influencing skills
- Strong and effective communication – verbally and written with fluency in English
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none. Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus package
- Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Flexible Working
- Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you think you could rise to this challenge, please click HERE to apply now.