Senior Human Resources Business Partner ('Head of' HR' level), Retail UK & Ireland
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are excited to be recruiting for a senior and established HR professional to join a growing and experienced HR team. The Senior HR Business Partner will work closely with our HR Director to drive the HR strategy. To fulfil the requirements of this position, you must have exceptional leadership skills and extensive HR management experience.
This role will act a as true partner to our retail leaders, enabling them to really drive people performance and engagement across their teams. You’ll be coaching and developing our Divisional & Regional Sales Managers and Store managers to confidentially and successfully manage employment relationships, while mitigating commercial and reputational risk to the business. We are looking for a commercially minded business partner who can live and breathe our Company values, recognise how our passionate people make PANDORA and provide invaluable HR support to our retail teams.
This role is office based in central London, but regional travel will be required.
- Build strong professional relationships with employees across all levels of the business by providing first class HR support and coaching
- Proactively partner with key senior stakeholders to achieve a people strategy that supports the delivery of company objectives
- Coach and develop line managers to become confident and self-sufficient in first line HR matters
- Provide professional support and advice on a range of Employee Relations matters, ensuring managers are fully equipped to conduct meetings, including assisting with the development of scripts, FAQs and process desktop procedures where required
- Provide lead support and advice in the implementation of organisational change projects ensuring that a consistent approach is maintained in areas such as workforce planning, roles changes, redundancies, TUPE transfers and office relocations
- Support with the regional talent acquisition requirements are filled in line with business needs
- Support line managers with performance improvement and development programmes to deliver a robust succession plan
- Implement initiatives to develop high employee engagement and good behaviours
- Guide HR Admin team with data processing
- Analyse HR KPI’s and propose actions for improvements
The Successful Candidate:
- HR experience supporting a diverse client group in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate depth in core areas of talent acquisition, talent management, people development, ER, compensation and benefits and employee engagement
- Ability to coach individuals and influence at all levels
- A natural presenter who is comfortable facilitating workshops and meetings
- A real team player who is seen as approachable and a positive role model
- Able to build positive relationships with a reputation for integrity and achieving results
- Articulate with excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient
- Commercially savvy
- Pro-active and able to show initiative with a positive and challenging style
- Great sense of humour, empathy, creative yet pragmatic
- High quality graduate calibre, and may be CIPD qualified
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package including:
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Flexible Working
- Parties and incentives throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience then we’d love to hear from you!
Please click APPLY to submit your application