Warehouse and Admin Assistants - Full Time (Eastleigh, Southampton)
Category: Administration, Operations
Location: Eastleigh, United Kingdom
We are currently seeking pro-active, customer focused warehouse assistants to join the team in our new Eastleigh operation . If you’d love to be part of a small high performing team who provide world-class service then we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting two full-time warehouse assistants for our newly setup business-to-business operation in Eastleigh, Southampton. Reporting to the on-site Pandora UK fulfillment manager, you will be part of a small Pandora on-site warehouse team based within our 3PL-operated warehouse facility. You will be working alongside and collaborating closely with our 3PL-operated returns department located within the warehouse. The role requires a strong focus on data accuracy and the ability to manage your time for the completion of all tasks. There is a large mix of data entry and physical warehouse work to support the achievement of our goals.
- Register and process returns in IT-system and Excel tools
- Question and resolve discrepancies as required
- Close collaboration with our 3PL partner who physically receive returns
- Coordinate re-melt of products with internal and external partners
- Perform rework on returned stock where necessary
- Professional cleaning of returned stock where necessary
- Fast learner and eye for detail
- Ad hoc support to the UK fulfillment manager
We are looking for passionate and motivated team players. Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience working within a warehouse environment, in returns processing or as an established stock controller
- Knowledge and understanding of using ERP-systems, experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX is advantageous
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel
- High attention to detail
- Desire to learn and develop with the flexibility and willingness to roll up your sleeves to support the wider team
- An analytical and methodical approach to tasks and problem solving
- An abundance of positivity and optimism and be a true brand ambassador that reflects our passion for the customer
- The ability to prioritise, work autonomously and use their initiative when working unsupervised
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Generous 55% employee discount on all Pandora product
- Winniperks - Our online benefits platform
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant experience, then we would love to hear from you!
Please click APPLY to submit your application