At PANDORA, we are more than just a global team of colleagues. We see ourselves as a pride – a close-knit group of individuals who, working together, are a force to be reckoned with. As a member of our pride, you’ll work closely with other passionate PANDORA people around the world to make up the heartbeat of our unique culture.
WHAT DEFINES THE PANDORA PRIDE?
- Each person is important, but no one is more important than the team.
- We have mutual trust, help each other and follow through on our promises.
- We listen and communicate effectively.
- When problems arise, we resolve it, move on swiftly and learn from our mistakes.
- We are a true team across the globe and business functions.
A lion pride is made of strong individuals. Each of them is important, but none more important than the group and it is when they work as a team that they are most successful. Lions focus on a common goal, then work together to reach it. Lion prides are formed to succeed. Lions rely on each other. Though often not related, lions in a pride function as one big family. They help each other and stand together to protect their turf and raise their cubs. Their instinct to form a pride and work together is key to their survival and success.
Working as one united pride has true value. It is together as a pride that they work best. It is no wonder, then, that we at PANDORA feel a strong connection to this unique, powerful, interdependent group.