Global Project Manager for Talent Acquisition
Posted: 20 Apr 2017
Deadline: 11 May 2017
Location: COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Plan and implement a global approach on how to attract and retain business critical talents.
- Plan and implement how to utilize on our different channels, web side, LinkedIn etc.
- In a corporation with our communications department and HR steering committee develop a global framework for how to brand PANDORA as a workplace (incl. but not limited to, social media, participation in career fairs, use of social media, ways of adverting, storytelling etc.).
- Project Manager creating global workflows in the recruitment process of a new global HCM system.
- Implement a global tool for testing candidates; personality, proficiency etc.
- Collaborate with the global Learning and Development Director and Compensation and Benefits Director to establish and drive the acquisition of talent for graduate and management trainee programmes.
- Use data from different sources to make data driven decisions within the area of responsibility.
- Apply new trends within the talent acquisition field to PANDORA.
- Use talent inventory and succession overview to plan and implement needed actions to secure the contingency in our business.
- A proven track record of establishing, implementing and running global processes in line with the above task.
- A Master degree in HR, Communications or similar.
- Ability to understand and analyze business needs and transfer them into practical plans.
- Minimum 5-10 years of working in a global organization/context within the above areas.
- A self-starter – with a high level of energy.
- A willingness to corporate with different stakeholders and a natural interest in creating networks in the organization.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong English skills.
- A pragmatic way of working.
The Talent acquisition position is situated in our Global office in Copenhagen with a reporting line to the VP of Global HR. The position is a project manager stand alone and therefore you should have the ability to work seamlessly on an operational, tactical and strategical level. You will of course benefit from the close collaboration with our Global HR team, talent acquisition responsible in our three regions (APAC, EMEA and AMERICAS) and our production facility in Thailand. Therefore you should expect 30-40 days of travel each year.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 14 people, who work closely togethe, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
- A fast growing company with plenty of possibilities for the right candidate to develop.
- An opportunity to Influence PANDORA global talent acquisition work.
- A workplace with passionate and engaged colleges.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click here to apply.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 8,100 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 21,500 people worldwide of whom around 12,400 are located in Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net