Posted: 19 Apr 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
• Responsible for Pandora US Web Analytics, support and execute insights for optimization of site and sales initiatives
• Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or A/B tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
• Understand the consumer and website behavior across all Digital channels across SEO, SEM, Email, Social, Display and Affiliate and implement segmentation such as Lifetime Value, behavioral analysis and Model behavior.
• Present key findings of reports, including actionable insights for key stakeholders, including customer profiling data and CRM to feed into marketing strategies
• Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to support various stakeholders
• Generate tracking links as per syntax rules for marketing channels for agencies
• Monitor effectiveness of marketing channels, creative, site merchandising and onsite search across all device types (with mobile first approach) on a weekly basis and come up with actionable recommendations to increase the performance
• Exemplify the benefits of data analysis internally within our wider network of marketing and social teams, and externally amongst our existing and potential creative, media and platform partners
• Work closely with Email marketing coordinator, Online Marketing Manager, UX manager, Digital marketing manager and merchandise planner to elevate the customer experience
• Support Manager, E-Commerce on new strategic initiatives to exceed sales goals and across attribution projects to the online customer journey
• Recommend and implement data modeling techniques for forecasting and insight for the business
• Provide relevant analytics and systems training to team members where relevant
• Add measurable value to PANDORA through actionable analytical insights
• Bachelors degree in Science, Economics, Business or related with at least 3 years experience in a data analytical role in an online / ecommerce environment
• Hands on, advanced experience using Adobe Analytics including Workspace and Report builder is required
• Experience in analyzing complex data and large data volumes.
• Knowledge and application of best practice customer insight principles
• Track record of identifying growth opportunities for the business from data analysis
• Solid grasp of digital concepts such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display and demonstrated data analysis experience in digital Marketing /ecommerce related field
• Experience in using tag management technologies, especially Tealium and a firm understanding of the technical architecture of analytical eco systems is preferred
Please apply at the link below by emailing your resume with the position title in the subject line:
• Strong analytical and logical skills
• Commercially focused in driving sales
• Pro-active and results orientated
• Engage and influence stakeholders, inspiring through data
• Self-motivated, analytical and structured approach to your tasks
• Strong verbal, written and PowerPoint presentation skills
• Must be able to perform well in a deadline-driven, rapidly changing environment.
• Quick learner and adapt to a professional and high performance work environment
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 8,100 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 21,500 people worldwide of whom around 12,400 are located in Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net