Trade Marketing Coordinator, West
Posted: 20 Mar 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
• Act as key marketing contact for regional retailer group, West Coast. Lead quarterly update meetings/ calls to discuss national and local media and events plans. Build confidence and credibility in Pandora marketing abilities. Secure participation in Local O&O media plans in relevant locations to drive efficiency in cost and reach across the region. Partner closely with Maxus and O&O Marketing Coordinators on media planning and optimum media mix selection for these.
• Together with Director of Marketing/ Director of Coop, prepare annual recommendation and rationale for Coop spend guidance, based on historical analysis, best practice and media agency insight. Refine as needed each quarter to reflect business needs and performance. Ensure this is communicated to all internal stakeholders and retailers.
• Build and maintain a recommended marketing and media calendar, to provide guidance to retailers on how they should approach their annual marketing plan. i.e., media placement, how long the media should run, etc. Refine and communicate on quarterly basis to all internal stakeholders and retailers. Use Local O&O plan as guidance for the recommendation.
• Develop and maintain all media programs for retailers. Handle all aspects from strategy and planning through to creative development and reporting. Help them fill out and maintain the Marketing Template, adjust plans each quarter, track enrolment, sign media insertions on behalf of PANDORA. E.g. Millennial mobile. Prospect new media vendors when necessary, reviewing capabilities and negotiate rates.
• Work closely with Regional Marketing Team to communicate TV and Radio needs for retailers and monitor that local US feedback is incorporated. Act as an advocate for Co-Op retailer needs. Ensure deadlines are met and guidelines are followed so assets delivered to US retailers in timely manner.
• Main point of contact between PANDORA and Production Company for TV and Radio recording. Collecting all necessary assets needed in studio and coordinating schedules between PANDORA Production Company and Agency. Work with Agency during production of TV and Radio Co-Op VO’s to provide coaching so that talent delivery is on brand and follows legal parameters. Reconcile billing in production fees.
• Partner with Key Account Marketing Coordinator and Trade Marketing Coordinator East, on preparing and delivering content for the Trade Marketing Workshop & Team Updates at Sales Conference, Retailers Summit, JCK and other Business Review/ Quarterly Meetings. Co-lead in person Workshops at the meetings.
• Help manage US marketing partnership and calendar with PPC Pandora Preferred Card program (Synchrony) ensuring we are maximizing the available communication tools, e.g. email.
• Other duties may apply.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Media and 3-5 years of experience
• Equivalent combination of experience and education accepted
• Knowledge of MS office with proficiency in Excel
• Knowledge of MS Outlook
• Good typing skills
• Knowledge of database applications is a plus
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
• Language skills in Spanish and/or French is a plus
• 50-60% travel required to include travel for conferences, workshops, regional meetings, business reviews, agency meetings (NYC) and store visits
Please apply at the link below with the position title in the subject line:
• Excellent communication
• Team player
• Creative thinking and innovative decision making
• Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal and leadership skills
• Priority setting and time management skills are a must
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 8,100 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 21,500 people worldwide of whom around 12,400 are located in Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net