Posted: 20 Mar 2017
Location: Birmingham, AL
• Set and achieve short and long-range forecasts and goals for the territory.
• Set sales and KPI goals, budgets, objectives, and marketing plans for each store in the territory and communicate this to franchisees/dealers.
• Develop individual action plans for each store to meet stated goals/KPIs.
• For each store, track retail efforts and measure compliance and results.
• Meet regularly with franchisees, dealers, and store management/staff to review results, provide training, and develop plans to achieve goals.
• Utilize the KPI and Mystery shopper program for on-going feedback and improvement.
• Train partners and store staff in the PANDORA Way of Selling, product knowledge, company background, and POD tools, and ensure compliance with training objectives.
• Assist stores in creating local events and marketing campaigns.
• Prospect for, propose, and open new stores/accounts in the territory within the new store development process.
• Upgrade stores to higher store classes to improve brand image and increase sales potential.
• Monitor and help manage inventory levels at each store to optimize sell-in and sell-out.
• Maintain accurate and organized information and reporting on each store and for the total territory.
• Provide stores with visual merchandising training, guidelines, and policies and procedures, and ensure compliance through regular store visits, photographs from the stores, and audit checklists.
• Collect retail sell-out data from each account and report to Corporate.
• Assess and report on dealer compliance. Create, implement, and monitor corrective action plans.
• Optimize network in defined territory by evaluating dealers and collaborating with the Regional Manager to close, upgrade, and open accounts to maintain best mix of accounts to maximize sales potential of the territory.
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 to 7 years of experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience leading retail operations in a department or specialty store environment
• Demonstrated experience from working with sales related training within the retail arena
• Wholesale sales experience would be a strong asset
• Strong technical skills including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
• 30% travel is required
• Strong business acumen including experience working with KPI’s and other performance metrics
• Understanding of retail operations principles and their application in the retail environment
• Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
• Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
• Must be self-motivated and driven toward achievement of long-term goals
• Must be able to develop, work against, and meet tight and aggressive deadlines and goals
Please email your resume to the link below and include the job title in the subject line:
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 8,100 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 21,500 people worldwide of whom around 12,400 are located in Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net