Inventory and Loss Prevention Specialist
Category: Operations, Retail
The Inventory and Loss Prevention Specialist reports to the Retail Operations Director, and is a business partner with our Director of Sales Managers, Regional Managers, District Mangers, Store Managers, and corporate teammates. The Inventory and Loss Prevention Specialist is responsible for providing direction, development, and leadership to our loss prevention team. Their role directly impacts enterprise shortage control, security awareness, and program compliance for the LC and Corporate locations. Also manages multiple Loss Prevention and Safety programs and initiatives for all company owned stores, LC, and corporate offices alike. The Inventory and Loss Prevention Specialist has multiple cross-functional relationships throughout the company including Human Resources, Finance, Distribution, Merchandising, Learning and Performance, and Store Operations for improving asset protection, operational control, employment, training, and communication. Also has external work relationships with local and national law enforcement, the National Retail Federation, the Jewellers Security Alliance, UPS/FedEx, Armored car services, mall/shopping center security, and a variety of other service and equipment vendors.
- Manage Shrink Reduction programs in all O&O store locations and in all current and future Pandora LC locations.
- Manage, coordinate, and build relationships with the outsourcing LP programs for the O&O store locations.
- Conducts and or directs all Internal, external, loss preventions investigations and prosecutions in O&O store locations, LC, and corporate offices.
- Provides assistance with all HR related investigations per requests received by HR and business partners.
- Manage and provide direction, development, and leadership to our corporate LP team to include developing policies and procedures to help reduce loss and create a safer work environment at the LC.
- Provide and manage training programs for the LP team at the LC to include all security systems and WMS and GP training to assist with general knowledge to complete investigations at the LC.
- Respond to loss prevention and operational needs originating from our business partners.
- Provide associates and management with direction and support during emergency and crisis situations.
- Assist business partners / operators with development and implementation of impactful strategies, manuals, policies and procedures for loss prevention / safety policies.
- Manage, create, and assist with all LP training programs to improve margin and protecting assets.
- Manage, create and drive safety programs in the LC and corporate offices.
- Control budget for travel, capital, and expense lines pertaining to security and loss prevention programs.
- Work with Real Estate and Store Construction to plan, implement and maintain store physical security systems.
- Build, coordinate, and follow up with all Loss Prevention vendor partners for all new, remodel, refresh, and acquisitions projects.
Educational Background: bachelor
Certifications: Loss Prevention Certification (either LPQ or LPC)
Pivotal and professional qualifications: 5-8 years. Equivalent combination of experience and education accepted.
Industry: Retail –Jewelry preferred
• Job Specific: A minimum of 5-8 years of leadership/supervisory position in store Loss Prevention
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies
- Effective prioritizing and time management skills
- A high level of common sense and strong self-control
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build partnerships and direct teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards
- Ability to manage direct reports.
- Outlook, power-point, and creating excel spreadsheet experience
- Security Access Control, Card Control & CCTV systems knowledge.
Languages Skills: English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
Travel Required: 60-70%
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Position Title in the Subject line.