Payroll coordinator is responsible for providing customer service and executing end to end payroll processes. Payroll coordinator will provide coordination and continuous improvement of current business processes within the payroll department. End to end processing includes payroll support for multi-entity, multi-frequency submissions. Duties include preparation, review of payroll data, calculation of exception items, garnishments, and administration of time and attendance system. The Payroll Coordinator will also partner with HR to review and audit personnel entries made by HR. Payroll Coordinator will also assist department with other payroll-related projects as needed.
- Supports LATAM payroll process as primary subject matter expert including the
calculation, preparation and submission of payroll for all the Americas.
- Ability to execute extremely deadline driven tasks in a timely and effective
- Positive, pleasant and approachable demeanor with customer centric mindset.
- Audit HR personnel entries as it relates to employees pay.
- Research and resolve payroll issues.
- Collaborates with business partners and management to provide properly
controlled processes to meet internal/external customer needs.
- Scan, file and/or save payroll files for audits.
- Maintain payroll expertise by staying up date on statutory compliance.
- Maintains employee payroll garnishments.
- Processes off-cycle payments upon approvals.
- Ad hoc projects as needed
• “Secure a clean set of master data”
• “Complete monthly reporting on the agreed deadlines”
Educational background: Bachelor
Field of study: Specialized training in Human Resources Coordination or Data Entry
Pivotal and professional qualifications:
Job Specific: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience or a combination of education and work experience. Experience working with Ultimate Software - UltiPro or SAP payroll software.
• Attention to detail, with strong organizational, analytic and
• Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Responsive to customer needs while maintaining professionalism,
respect and consideration of others.
• Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to change
in the work environment.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors work to
• Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources
• Maintain employee confidentiality
• Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent
interpersonal skills and conflict management skills.
• Ability and willingness to work required hours as needed.
Advance computer skills in Microsoft Office primarily Word, Excel
Spanish and English
English and Portuguese in Brazil