Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Allocator will take a proactive approach to ensure allocation plans support financial goals by acting as the expert on store level inventory positions and classification needs. The Allocator will work in close partnership with the Merchandise Planners and Buyers to maximize sales & inventory through proper financial and inventory planning supported by sound allocation strategies
- Allocate merchandise at sku level based on individual store and company trends while supporting allocation objectives; allocate stock to the right stores at the right time in the right amount to maximize sales and meet inventory turn goals.
- Regularly analyze store level turn and stock-to-sales; make recommendations on actionable strategies.
- Collaborate with Merchandise Planning to execute on buy levels and assortment flow ensuring vision is in alignment with store inventory targets
- Manage key activities including seasonal transition, flow cut offs, inventory balancing and shrink adjustments.
- Guarantee proper in stock levels across the fleet by researching and provide solutions for issues related to understocks, overstocks and product concerns.
- Set targets for, and ensure timely and accurate execution of, appropriate inventories for new store openings and acquisitions based on geographical and socioeconomical trends.
- Act as primary field liaison by giving visibility to reporting and resolving store inventory and/or sales concerns.
- Serve as main Logistics and Operations partner by providing accurate unit projections Pre and In-Season to support optimized operations at the Logistics Center and in the Field.
- Conduct quarterly size analysis to support appropriate buy levels.
- Assign store grading and distribute new product introductions (NPIs) accordingly
- Create, own, and communicate store level reporting to highlight variances in inventory ownership and sales by volume tier, district, etc.; support ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with Merchandise Planning to identify regional and/or localized assortment opportunities.
Something About You:
- 2-3 years of experience in a Merchandise Allocation, Planning or Buying role
- Possesses a clear understating of Retail Financial measurements as well as store level KPIs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills; able to present business strategies and action plans to broad audience of varied levels.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to multi-task and to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently to provide sound analytics and effectively communicate conclusions/recommendations
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with cross functional partners
Travel Required: less than 10%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net