Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
As a BI Analyst serving the NAM and LatAM clusters, you will be working within the Global organisation yet helping business verticals & clusters in maximising the value of our data and drive business change as an impact of this.
You will identify opportunities, new insights and gaps, and react accordingly to business requirements. Your analysis will be presented back to stakeholders (local Cluster and Market Stakeholders, their ELT) so that they understand how to be more successful in their roles and to make timely well-informed decisions.
- Trouble-shooting issues in data, create data sets as you team with the NAM and LatAM Business Consultants during requirements gathering.
- Ensuring that the data used and delivered continuously builds trust in its correctness.
- Ensure that KPI’s & metrics are aligned across the business and there is a strong process implementation.
- Identify gaps in Pandora knowledge and with the team build assets that will add value to the wider business community.
The mid-term objective is to immerse yourself into understanding current business logics used globally, in the Clusters and the current data landscape within BI. Identify gaps in current solutions state and calculation irregularities across the organization.
- Assessment of current KPIs to ensure they accurately reflect the way the business is measured.
- Build relationship with current content generators of Cluster and Market-level reporting and map current discrepancies of understanding in reporting.
- Regularly deliver on value-add insights & analytics programs.
- Closely work with department-level Analysts with the intention of understanding the nuances of the business and standardize irregularities within calculations.
- Culture and governance – A strengthened data-driven culture within the group, with BI driven by a strong business focus and a BI team that serves as single point of contact, ensuring business-driven prioritization, focus and collaboration.
- Analysis on impact of strategic projects and creation of test cases for development acceptance criteria.
- Create proposals for business on how to better measure the performance of their strategic initiatives.
Something About You:
- Minimum 3-5yrs in a BI/Analytics/Consulting area.
- Tools: PowerBI; QlikSense; Tableau or similar visualisation tools
- Languages: Intermediate SQL
- Background in delivering commercial benefits through embracing data.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across business units to build trust & confidence in driving data driven decision making through to results impact.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues.
- Willing to have a varied base of topics and areas of analysis in a regular basis.
- Ability to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of and strong interest in data and data modelling.
- Experience in a data rich company
- Experience in a Tech, FMCG or Retail business
- Working within a Global or Regional Structure
- Interest in statistics and KPI development
- Self-starter; curious; independent, team player able to effectively prioritise activities & requests
- Strong analytical skill set with a clear business impact focus
- Strong people engagement skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence & implement change in Global Group & Cluster environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Travel Required: up to 15%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net