Business Intelligence Consultant
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
*This is a full time oppertunity that must be based in Baltimore, Maryland (relocation assistance may be provided)* As a BI Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the North American Business Units while getting involved in other projects & workstreams that will cut across the Pandora business landscape. You will serve as the main touchpoint for North American Stakeholders. As a BI Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the North American Business Units while getting involved in other projects & workstreams that will cut across the Pandora business landscape. You will serve as the main touchpoint for North American Stakeholders, hence, stakeholder management experience is a must for this role.
- You will identify opportunities, new insights and gaps, and react accordingly to business requirements. Your analysis will be presented back to stakeholders (local Cluster and Market Stakeholders, their ELT) so that they understand how to be more successful in their roles and to make timely well-informed decisions.Keeping lines of communication open is essential to support the business.
- Responsible for closely engaging end users and key stakeholders across the North American organization to ensure that the BI Consulting team & roadmap are aligned to business requirements
- You will lead in the analysis of data, working to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes and implementations of processes, systems and more
- BI Consulting Collaboration; BI Governance; Visualization of reporting on Pandora One Stop Shop; Trusted business partner; Deliver of ongoing consultant value add projects & workstreams; Delivering Business Impact Stories; Data Trust Accuracy; Business Connector
- The mid-term objective is to swiftly support the stakeholders you are responsible for and deliver on ongoing and new business initiatives.
- Assessment & timely accurate reporting on business critical KPIs and all related parameters to support business decisions
- Assessment of current reporting to ensure fit for business units & ready for launch on new Pandora platform
- Timely, accurate reporting monitoring & workstreams delivered with consultancy value add business impact commentary
- Regularly deliver on value-add insights & analytics programs
- Quickly build strong working relationships with your stakeholders to ensure needs are being met. Identify gaps and prioritize against ongoing roadmaps, to drive a data first culture at Pandora
- Plan accordingly with the wider team for critical Pandora yearly events to ensure we have appropriate insight reporting in place to service management requirements e.g. Product Launch Effectiveness; Black Friday; Singles Day etc
- Regional: Ongoing collaboration with BI, Analytics & Insight professionals (AME;EMEA;APAC) of regions to share knowledge and enable an expert virtual ‘community of specialists’ globally learning to leverage Best Practices and scale needs
- BI Group: Build out key collaborative relationships with the different units within the BI Global services group
- Culture and governance – A strengthened data-driven culture within the group, with BI driven by a strong business focus and a BI team that serves as single point of contact, ensuring business-driven prioritization, focus and collaboration.
- Will have advanced, and furthered the foundation towards the advancement of, data analytics, predictive analysis and other leading utilization of BI.
Something About You:
- Minimum 3-5yrs in a BI/Analytics/Consulting area
- Minimum 3-5yrs of Stakeholder management experience
- Tools: PowerBI; QlikView; Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Languages: Beginner SQL
- Background in delivering commercial benefits through embracing data
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across business units to build trust & confidence in driving data driven decision making through to results impact
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues
- Ability to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders
- Stakeholder management: ability to interact effectively with business managers
- Confident in facilitating group workshop sessions
- Experience in building out training programs for launch of services
- Understanding of and strong interest in data and data modelling
- Ability to quickly translate and map business strategy into an information strategy with a focus on reporting & analytics
- Experience with AX (ERP) is a strong advantage
- Experience of working in an Agile development process a strong advantage
- Experience in a data rich company
- Experience in a Tech, FMCG or Retail business
- Working within a Global or Regional Structure
- Travel Required: less than 15%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net