eCommerce Analytics and Trading Manager
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Ecommerce Analytics & Trading Manager will be the analytics lead in the North America Cluster Ecommerce team across United States and Canada. This role will be responsible for daily sales forecasting partnering with the Director, Ecommerce and cross functional partners. This person will be using Adobe Analytics, and other BI tools, and will take the lead in day-to-day and weekly reporting and will provide clear, concise and credible commercial insights with the Ecommerce trading team to boost conversion, basket and sales and improve customer experience. This role will also assist in ad-hoc analytics requests including site visitor behavior, identify ‘customer pain points’, improvement opportunities, financial model building, etc. The ideal candidate must have a solid analytics background, must be able to deliver actionable insights with high accuracy and must have a strong sense of urgency. This is a Remote role in the EST zone.
- Ensure that daily operational forecasts are accurate to within agreed tolerances partnering with Director, Ecommerce and cross functional partners including merchandising, finance, marketing, operations, and global analytics teams.
- Take the lead in day-to-day and weekly reporting for US & CA including web metrics, promotions, marketing channel performance, product insights, order cancellation, returns, customer voice across all touchpoints etc. and build dashboards and workspaces as needed to empower the team with the data.
- Provide clear, concise and credible commercial insights with the Ecommerce trading team to boost conversion, basket and sales and suggest a/b tests to reduce friction points in the customer journey and improve the experience.
- Evaluate the consumer and website behavior across all Digital channels and find out related and unrelated patterns and propose tests to increase conversion.
- Partner with digital marketing / CRM / BI teams to understand the online customer behaviors vs. in-store and find out areas of opportunities.
- Support the team around building business cases doing competitor benchmarking and help to size the impact of potential opportunities identified or build value estimation calculators partnering with Finance so that the project can be prioritized accordingly.
- Monitor any website noise around out of stocks and alert the merchandising inventory allocation teams for weekly replenishment.
- Assist in ad-hoc analytics requests including site visitor behavior, identify ‘customer pain points’, improvement opportunities, financial model building, etc. and notify the team about abnormalities or variances
- Support consolidating all customer feedback from all touchpoints including reviews, customer survey tools, call center, and social sentiment, analyze the patterns, get to the root cause and share insights with team to resolve the issues.
- Streamline all 3rd party reports and dashboards and share insights systematically
- Become the Adobe Analytics and BI tools team expert within the team and provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
Something About You:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a data analytical or ecommerce trading role
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Previous experience working closely with merchandising team preferred
- Have a strong background in using Adobe Analytics or equivalent
- Experience with using BI tools like PowerBI, tableau, QlikView or equivalent
- Understanding of key elements that impact digital ecommerce e.g. customer journey management, website personalization, online merchandising, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, basket abandonment analysis and competitors benchmarking
- Performs work with care, accuracy, and attention to detail and strives to meet quality standards
- Commercially focused in driving sales online and working in a support role within a team.
- Knowledge and application of best practice customer insight principles
- Experience of analyzing complex data and large data volumes
- Track record of identifying growth opportunities from data analysis
- Pro-active and results orientated with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a way that is understandable for business stakeholders
- High intellectual curiosity with ability to develop new knowledge and skills and use new concepts, digital systems & processes to improve performance
- Comfortable with challenging opinions using data to support
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
Travel Required: less than 10%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net