Head of Logistics and Omni Operations - North and Latin America
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Do you want to play a key role in the Pandora Global Operations Strategy towards becoming world class in omni operations? And are you a great leader with passion for development and implementation? Then you might be our new Head of Logistics & Omni Operations – North & Latin America.
Becoming world class in omni operations
As Head of Logistics & Omni Operations – North & Latin America you will play a key role in the development and implementation of Pandora’s Global Operations Strategy aiming towards world class omni operations, with a specific focus on omni operations across the supply chain in North America and Latin America. Based out of our main Distribution Center in Baltimore, you will set the standards, processes and procedures, incl. the overall strategic direction on business plans and annual budget, leading Operations and support Pandora on an ambitious growth plan. You will be leading departments such as Warehousing, Logistics, Planning & eCommerce, Customer Relations (B2B and B2C), Trade & Customs and Regional Procurement. Further, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Take ownership of meeting fiscal targets set from the Executive and Senior Leadership Team
- Set KPI targets in conjunction with Global and lead on-going performance management
- Own local distribution logistics network across channels
- Ensure efficient and strategic global carrier, distribution and logistics partner relationships
- Meet sustainability metrics, quality, safety and security across the supply chain
- Conduct periodical reviews with customers and stakeholders
- Own the management and tracking of transportation performance across regions
- Provide strategic direction within Distribution and Logistics functions
- Provide direction with state of the art, emerging processes, technologies, innovation and facilitation
- Handle executive communication, setting expectations, presenting findings and making recommendations
You will partner with our North America Leadership Team in Baltimore and your reporting line will be into the VP of Global Omni Operations at our HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a team who likes to have fun while delivering superior commercial results, and we have an informal way of engaging with each other.
By joining Pandora, you will be part of a truly global organisation with great opportunities to develop both yourself and your career.
A strategic leader with operational and innovative flair
You have proven your ability to lead, develop and manage high-performing teams. You have an in-depth knowledge of the market and industry, and an advanced knowledge of applicable methods, processes and tools. You have the ability to link innovation with strategy, and have a demonstrated ability to think strategically, understanding complex business challenges and formulate effective solutions designed to create sustained and improved business results. You have a proven track-record of providing a high-level of service to internal and external customers and can foster strong partnerships and across all levels and functions. Further to this, we hope to see that you have:
- More than 10 years of experience in retail operations, warehousing, supply chain and/or distribution management, with 5 years of experience in a mid/senior-level corporate operational setting
- 5 years of experience working in a complex, global supply chain
- Demonstrated success in managing the day-to-day operations
- Strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Strong analytical skills, and understanding how to drive decision making
- Solid financial skills
- Experience managing a high-volume pick&pack distribution facility
- Knowledge and curiosity in using innovative distribution practices and technologies
- Capability to develop strategic plans and programs to meet requirements
Application deadline: May 19th
The position is based out of Baltimore, MD, United States.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Global Recruitment Manager
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 26,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 19.0 billion (EUR 2.5 billion) in 2020.