Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Under supervision of the Manager, Performance & Rewards, the Performance & Rewards Specialist (HR Systems) will maintain the various HR systems. Serves as a key point of contact for HRIS related questions and issues, including system access, and other processing or technical issues. The Performance & Rewards Specialist (HR Systems) will ensure data integrity, security, adherence to the corporate structure in SuccessFactors. Delivers ad-hoc and standard reporting and performs Quality Assurance audits as required by global. The Performance & Rewards Specialist will produce and distribute ad-hoc and standard reports as requested and required.
- Serves as HRIS functional and technical expert. Provides guidance to the greater NAM HR community in resolving data discrepancies. Key point of contact for all HRIS related questions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves system security inquiries for the various HR systems.
- Responsible for the day to day administration and maintenance of the various systems. Resolves data discrepancies and conducts frequent audits for accuracy.
- Monitors existing interfaces and corrects data errors. Imports data into payroll systems as needed. Works with Manager, Performance and Rewards to troubleshoot and resolve any integration issues with the software vendors.
- Develops and maintains standard, custom, and ad hoc reports for HR and other departments
- Creates and Maintains positions in SuccessFactors adhering to the corporate structure. Assists the greater HR Community with position management maintenance.
- Maintains US Onboarding and provides tier 2 support to the Performance & Rewards Coordinators and to the greater US HR community.
- Monitors HR systems and audits for accuracy to ensure data quality, consistency, and standards. Performs scheduled audits and reports findings to parent company.
- Assists with the new system implementations and new functionalist tor existing systems. Provides local system configuration requirements and performances testing.
- Provides back-up data entry support as business needs require.
Something About You:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of Human Resources/HRIS experience or a combination of education and work experience. Experience with maintaining interfaces/integrations and system management required
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) to successfully work with internal customers, cross-functional teams, and outside vendors
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to change in the work environment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration.
- Ability and willingness to work required hours as needed.
- Microsoft Office, HRIS (UltiPro, SuccessFactors, ADP preferred)
- HR Report writing experience a plus
Travel Required: less than 10% per year
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net