Key Account Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
Can be based in New York Metro, Texas or ChicagoThe Key Account Manager, National Accounts is responsible for owning and driving a newly developed owned wholesale partnerships in the US. This candidate will manage a team of store managers coaching and developing them to drive the sales opportunities within a co-branded leased department store Shop-in-Shop. In addition, this candidate will help navigate the business learnings this new partnership and work with cross functional teams to create solutions and future growth
- Ownership of newly developed partnership with national department store chain
- Drive sales plan, both receipts and sales to maximize potential.
- React to trend and learnings of partnership- working with cross functional partners to find solutions.
- Partner with customer to build foundation of partnership and create brand synergy.
- Manage team store managers to drive revenue and deliver operational excellence.
- This role is coach/player.
Something About You:
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess the vision and strategic planning capabilities to grow the business, create a competitive platform, introduce new points of differentiation and strengthen the overall business proposition.
- A participative manager who understands the importance of getting all members of the organization involved, motivated, and seeking their input for generating changes, new approaches, operational changes, improving service, etc. MUST be an effective “team builder.”
- Extensive experience around operations, merchandising, marketing, product development, planning, market research and competitive analysis experience
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills that will enable this executive to successfully influence peers, superiors and subordinates. A problem solver who is “proactively” involved in addressing daily challenges and implementing corrective action programs.
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals from employees, consumers to management at Headquarters, as well as a diverse customer base
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience in POS (Point of Sale) both front and back office experience is required.
Travel Required: up to 70%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net