Category: Operations, Administration
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Lease Administrator will support the North America real estate team by owning the lease administration process, including the maintenance of the lease databases and acting as a liaison to key business partners and franchise owners. The lease administrator will support all leases in the US and Canada for O&O and Franchise retail stores.
- Maintain the lease database ensuring that every new lease, renewal, notice, etc. is on file and up to date.
- Completing regular and ad-hoc reporting from lease database
- Review all leases and coordinate for lease abstraction with 3rd party Lease Admin program, to include all critical dates, financial requirements and notable points
- Manage lease expiration and renewal dates
- Support with the franchise acquisition process - review leases, create a lease summary, support with obtaining certificates of insurance and processing paperwork for new vendor set-up, and other tasks as needed
- Act as the liaison with Landlords to resolve any discrepancies and ensuring timely response to inquiries (payment notices, letters needing additional information, etc.) in partnership with Director, Real Estate.
- Act as the liaison with Pandora’s accounting team to ensure timely communication of any changes to payments or to process landlord address changes/vendor changes
- Act as the liaison with Pandora’s legal team and outside legal council to answer any questions or provide any information necessary for new leases, lease renewals, clauses within a lease, etc.
- Support the global rollout and implementation of CoStar, a lease database program, to go live in May 2021
- Completing any system upgrades or updates as needed.
Something About You:
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial lease administration for a real estate company or retailer
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Proficient in CoStar or other lease administrative database
- Solid understanding of lease language and terms
- Knowledge of principles and practices of commercial real estate
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and monitors work to ensure quality
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to change in the work environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net