Order Fulfillment Associates (Block 1)
Location: Columbia, Maryland
The Order Fulfilment Associate maintains production by accurately picking and verifying orders.
- Pick ordered products and check components and quantities against the Pick
- Move picked orders to checking area
- Receive in new product and replenish picking locations
- Double check picked order to ensure quality
- Maintain a safe, secure working environment by following safety and security rules and regulations
- Accept personal accountability for work by initialling all transactions and owning up to errors
- Support any colleagues who need help
- Ability to meet production goals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Something About You:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- High attention to detail
- Able to accurately and quickly perform repetitive, routine tasks
- Remain calm and competent under pressure
- Proactive and make yourself available for other work, if necessary
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Basic mathematical skills
- 5 AM - 1:30 PM
- Sitting and standing for long periods (up to 8 hours) are to be expected.
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs is required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com