Performance and Rewards Coordinator
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Under the direction of the Manager, Performance & Rewards, the Performance & Rewards Coordinator is responsible processing of employment changes in the HR systems (SuccessFactors, UltiPro, ADP GlobalView) including New Hires, Changes and Terminations as needed. The Coordinator assists in the employee onboarding process for Corporate Store employees from pre-employment screening to auditing new hire paperwork. The Coordinator will create and maintain all employee files and is responsible for filing all employee documentation in the employee in a timely manner.
- Manages all aspects of onboarding new hires in SuccessFactors. This includes monitoring Onboarding on a regular basis. Completes the Processing Pending Hires in SuccessFactors.
- Completes the new hire set-up in UltiPro after the integration from SuccessFactors is completed. This includes completing the set-up and password updates for Time Management.
- Completes data entry for all new hire information, existing employee changes, including but not limited to title changes, address changes, classification changes, employment status changes, salary changes, department changes, supervisor changes, and direct deposit changes, and terminations into the Canadian payroll system (ADP). Submits data to payroll for auditing purposes.
- Creates all United States new employee files and files employee documentation in the employee files in a timely manner.
- Responds to employment verifications including unemployment verifications.
- Assists with annual 401k and financial audits by pulling requested employee files and appropriate documentation.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR policies, programs, and procedures.
- Provides support for SuccessFactors, UltiPro and ADP, including researching and resolving HRIS problems through exceptional customer service skills
- Processes, tracks and administers the pre-employment screening process for Corporate Store employees inclusive of criminal background screening and pre-employment drug tests
- Administers adverse action letters post pre-employment screening results
- Manages HR Portal (ZenDesk) to include the most up to date HR documents
- Partners with other HR functions on various projects
Something About You:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 1 years of Human Resources experience or a combination of education and work experience.
- Data entry experience using an HRIS system preferred (Ultipro, Success Factors or ADP)
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Responsive to customer needs while maintaining professionalism, respect and consideration of others.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to change in the work environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors work to ensure quality.
- Strong customer service skills, professional phone etiquette and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration.
- Ability and willingness to work required hours as needed
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net