Retail Operations Specialist
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Retail Operations Specialist is a critical role on the North America Retail Operations team that’s main purpose is to provide all needed support to the store and field teams in US & Canada, while coordinating with all internal departments.Retail Operations Specialist is a critical role on the North America Retail Operations team that’s main purpose is to provide all needed support to the store and field teams in US & Canada, while coordinating with all internal departments.
- The Retail Operations Specialist must have a strong understanding of the Internal Sales organization and Retail store needs and know how to build effective processes in order to meet those needs. This includes:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with corporate office personnel and field teams in order to best understand organizational needs.
- Developing effective sales tools and communications, processes, and direction through cross functional collaboration with corporate office (NAM Region and CPH), field, management, and external field teams
- Lead given projects through developing communication structure and managing timelines, keeping all parties updated, holding others accountable for meeting set timelines, and ultimately meeting deadlines in the following areas.
- Store Workload planning, Store communication, Policy & Procedure, store maintenance & facilities, creation of sales tools & resources, Vendor management, procurement, new store initiatives, special projects, support conferences & meetings.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards, developing, and recommending needed improvements as necessary.
- Travel to corporate shows and meetings as necessary. Conduct quarterly field visits with identified goals
- Ensure PANDORA Americas Strategic Priorities and Life Values are consistently adhered to and incorporated into daily tasks including: professional relationships, processes, material development, and communications
Something About You:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a retail operations role
- Ability to develop procedures for new processes or initiatives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Retail Business acumen
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently
- Creative, proactive problem solver
- Must demonstrate outstanding service orientation
- Ability to set and meet aggressive deadlines and goals
- Represent PANDORA brand positively, internally and externally
- Ability to remain calm and competent under pressure
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office/Outlook.
- Intermediate to Advanced in Excel: Compounded formulas, pivot tables, links to data feeds
Travel Required: less than 10%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net