Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Sales Coordinator will be supporting the Vice President, Retail US, Vice President, Sales US and Vice President, Sales Canada. He/ she will be responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of these three executive leaders by providing information management support, organizing the workload and providing administrative support to allow the most effective use of time.
- Responsible for managing the calendars for the three executive leaders, including meetings, appointments, and due dates.
- Coordinates travel arrangements (local, domestic and international), prepares itineraries, and prepares travel expense reports.
- Coordinates and prepares for meetings and conference calls including managing presentation content. Attendance in various meetings to take minutes and distribute information.
- Responsible for creating, editing and proofreading business communications and documents on behalf of the team.
- Acts as a liaison with all levels of management, directors, department members and internal clients.
- Manages projects and deadlines on behalf of the three executive leaders.
- Performs other related administrative duties as assigned.
- Occasional work outside of normal business hours may be required
Something About You:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working at an administrative level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have the ability to identify, prioritize, and manage important administrative tasks, multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments in addition to handling changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, writing and editing ability focused primarily on correspondence and related documents, highly responsible and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines.
- Highest level of interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with senior executives, displaying diplomacy, tact, and resourcefulness.
- Must have leadership courage and be comfortable handling challenging situations
- Strong project coordination, project management and problem-solving skills needed.
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information.
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive.
- Strong attention to detail and operationally sound
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and web-based search and applications
Travel Required: less than 10%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net