Senior Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Solution Architect with experience in Microsoft Azure solutions and IT infrastructure in general. PANDORA is on a journey towards outsourcing of IT Operations and transforming our on-premise infrastructure into Azure. We require Senior Solution Architects within the infrastructure domain, to help drive and guide current and future projects to successful implementation following technology standards and best practices. Help us build the infrastructure of the future to enable PANDORA’s continued growth.
- Be a leader within your area and a trusted advisor
- Contribute to global technology roadmaps together with Enterprise Architecture.
- Work closely with the team of architects each with their own domain of expertise to build good solutions, meeting documented requirements.
- You will ensure solution documentation is produced with agreed quality together with key vendors.
- Represent Infrastructure Operations in projects and shine all the way from analysis, design and transition to operation and continuous improvement.
- Build strong partnerships externally and internally to deliver your results through yourself and others.
- Design and drive implementation of IT Security initiatives together with the IT Security department.
- Most likely you have a formal education, Bachelor/Master’s degree – preferably within an IT-related discipline.
- You have 10-15 years of professional experience demonstrating your expertise and of course you are passionate about the evolution of technology.
- You’ve played a key role in cloud transformation projects, standardizing and optimizing a modern hybrid infrastructure environment.
- Most likely you hold several certifications related to one or more infrastructure areas: Azure fundamentals, data center, servers, converged infrastructure, storage, network, end user computing, collaboration platforms and maybe even security.
- Either ITIL certified or have experience operating within ITIL processes and related procedures.
- Ideally, you have experience from manufacturing and/or retail.
- A can-do attitude and thrive in complex technical environments with several improvement areas.
- Personal drive to succeed and you manage to deliver even under difficult circumstances.
- You like to collaborate with many stakeholders and understand the importance of clear communication.
- Dynamic planning is needed in this position as priorities changes with business priorities.
- You’re an eager learner and is naturally curious
Travel: 10-15 days per year