Social Media Manager
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of organic social media and community management across North America to ensure clarity, alignment, relevance and measurement throughout all social touchpoints. *Position can be based in Baltimore, MD or remote in the Northeast with flexability to travel to Baltimore as needed*
The Social Media Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that opportunities, best practices and learnings are insightful, actionable and communicated across the organization.
This person should be a seasoned thought-leader when it comes to social media and emerging trends. They should understand how each platform plays a role in our audience strategy as it relates to nurturing the existing customer base, as well as helping us penetrate new audiences.
In addition, this person works closely with paid media, PR, and go-to-market teams to ensure strong synergies between media executions and all other executions in market.
- Develop and oversee organic social media strategies across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitch, etc) for both US and Canada
- Oversee and maintain social media content calendar, aligned with other owned channel leads and go-to-market teams
- Develop and socialize actionable emerging social media trends that highlight insights on content and creative performance, by platform and audience
- Manage community engagement and social listening via all social channels
- Serve as a point of contact with Global Social Media teams to align on strategy for global and local campaign execution
- Directly manage two direct reports: social media specialist and social community specialist
Something About You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5-8 years in marketing, digital marketing, social media or related
- 3-4 years managerial experience and talent development
- Fluency and working knowledge in all social channels, to include, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
- Experience from global organization
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills and effectiveness to communicate point of view
Travel Required: less than 15 days per year
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net