Store Design and Construction Coordinator
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, US
The Store Design & Construction Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring that Pandora achieves its growth and remodel targets by assisting and supporting the Store Design and Construction Department in coordinating all phases of the new store development process. The Store Design & Construction Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring that Pandora achieves its growth and remodel targets by assisting and supporting the Store Design and Construction Department in coordinating all phases of the new store development process. To be successful you must be proficient in excel. As one example, this position will be taking the lead on analyzing costs of materials and labor for building locations. This will help us be more successful budgeting and knowing where we need to reduce costs.The Store Design & Construction Coordinator will model and acts in ordinance with Pandora, and possesses consistent leadership qualities, proper execution and continuous improvement principles. This position will work collaboratively with internal and external partners. This position is a conduit for information flow through the entire department. To be successful you need to be a great communicator verbally and written and a can do attitude to help where ever you may be needed.
- Responsible for maintaining, monitoring and distributing project metrics.
- New Store Opening Report, Cost Analyzer, Supplier Evaluations, Matrix on store activities to suggest what stores are refreshed or remodeled next, etc.
- Document all expenses and schedules for each project within our software and work with our consultants to keep the software up to date and relevant on all costs. Responsible for reporting on costs and schedules.
- Team Lead for Accounting, Contracts and PO responsibilities.
- This person will record invoices BASWARE and track for payment completion and assist to resolve any issues.
- Responsible for contract administration for owned and operated stores.
- Will receive the information from Project Managers and then responsible for having the contract written.
- Responsible for the project management on small projects/small technical additions to stores.
- Assist in the team’s administrative tasks such as calendar management
- Proactively seeks ways to streamline daily processes and procedures.
- Ability to analyze data using excel.
- Not just delivering what’s asked for but open dialog to offer suggestions/ideas.
- Ensuring we capture the proper data with every job to ensure we have the info needed to analyze.
- As a coordinator this position may be asked to assist with project management during peak times.
- This position will analyze all spending within Store Design and Construction allowing us to make the right changes for future spending.
Something About You:
- Bachelor degree
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in store design and construction.
- Positive Attitude to help where ever needed so we can deliver our customers the very best service.
- Solution oriented
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Proficient in Excel: macros, pivot, V Lookup, Etc.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net