Store Design and Construction Project Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Store Design and Construction Project Manager is responsible for overall coordination of projects assigned. This position is responsible for supporting PANDORA North America new and remodel locations. They will by assisting/supporting the process of opening/remodeling locations to align with projected timeframes and budgets. This includes providing input with initial preliminary store designs to save costs and time. This position will work closely with Franchisees, their contractors and suppliers as well as the Department’s own network of Owned and Operated providers. This position must show excellent customer service skills. They will also need excellent problem-solving skills. Ready for anything that happen on a job site quick and efficient actions. This position will be challenged to reduce costs and timing on projects without ever sacrificing delivering the very best for the brand.
Early in the Process:
- Work during the design and architectural process to be the expert on what drives costs and timing.
- Never sacrificing delivering the very best brand experience in every location.
Execution- The Actual Building of the Space:
- Working with several internal and external partners to deliver the brand on time and on budget.
- Develop Best practices to reduce timeframes and be prepared for all the roadblocks that may arise.
- Great Communication internally and externally on anything needed to keep the project moving
- Working with the GC to ensure they have everything they need to continue moving. This may be tasks from our Architect
- Maintain guidelines / standards, execute
- High Expectations on delivering the very best with every project. No detail to small
Something About You:
- A bachelor’s degree in Architecture, design or other related field.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as Retail Construction Project Manager.
- Will be able to manage large workloads.
- Proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills.
- Show problem solving skills and ability to resolve construction and design related issues efficiently and cost effectively
- Strong organization skills, ability to work at a fast pace with multiple competing priorities
- Solution oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team Oriented, able to work well with others. This include internal partners, vendors and franchisees
Travel Required: up to 70%
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to PandoraUSCareers@pandora.net