Store Manager - Penn Square Mall
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
PANDORA Store Manager’s know everything about our product, immerse themselves into our Brand and culture, and take pride in providing every guest with a best-in-class customer experience. They are constantly looking to hire and develop top talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results. Whether it be learning new merchandise collections, developing a strong client base or strengthening store operations, PANDORA Store Manager’s work with beautiful products and amazing people that challenge, inspire and develop them daily.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Store Manager:
• Genuine love and passion for PANDORA, and PROUD to be a Brand Ambassador
• Ensure desired brand philosophy and experience is being fostered through customer interactions
• Build a high performing selling environment that is committed to exceeding customer’s expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Mentor, lead and encourage a team that is accountable for store results and consistently achieves key store metrics
• Implement action plans to improve key performance indicators to maximize business
• Foster an inspiring environment for learning, and support the ongoing development of the store team.
• Recognize performance through “in the moment” coaching
• Hire, train and inspire a best-in-class sales team
• Build a network of qualified talent within the community to fill open positions
• Partner with visual merchandising to implement directives, and ensure compelling visual standards are met at all times.
• Maintain optimal floor coverage and schedules to maximize store productivity
• Identify, document and resolve performance issues and policy violations in partnership with the District Manager and Human Resource representative.
Qualifications of a PANDORA Store Manager:
• 4-6 years of leadership experience in a luxury goods or comparable retail environment
• Proven leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Strong business acumen with the ability to confidently analyze selling reports and speak to the store’s business
• Demonstrates the ability to recruit, coach and develop
• Results driven leader with the ability to inspire and create a highly collaborative selling environment
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive-in our fast-paced, colorful world. Come SHINE with US! Please apply using the email address below, including the job title and location in the subject line: KVoelkel@pandora.net