Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Territory Manager is responsible for managing and developing an assigned territory to achieve sales and KPI targets, maintain brand standards, and deliver the highest levels of customer service. The Territory Manager supports all third-party-owned store classes, including franchised concept stores and multi-brand stores (shop-in-shop, gold, silver, and white stores).
- Set and achieve short and long-range forecasts and goals for the territory.
- Set sales and KPI goals, budgets, objectives, and marketing plans for each store in the territory and communicate this to franchisees/dealers.
- Develop individual action plans for each store to meet stated goals/KPIs.
- For each store, track retail efforts and measure compliance and results.
- Meet regularly with franchisees, dealers, and store management/staff to review results, provide training, and develop plans to achieve goals.
- Utilize the KPI and Mystery shopper program for on-going feedback and improvement.
- Train partners and store staff in the PANDORA Way of Selling, product knowledge, company background, and POD tools, and ensure compliance with training objectives.
- Assist stores in creating local events and marketing campaigns.
- Prospect for, propose, and open new stores/accounts in the territory within the new store development process.
- Upgrade stores to higher store classes to improve brand image and increase sales potential.
- Monitor and help manage inventory levels at each store to optimize sell-in and sell-out.
- Maintain accurate and organized information and reporting on each store and for the total territory.
- Provide stores with visual merchandising training, guidelines, and policies and procedures, and ensure compliance through regular store visits, photographs from the stores, and audit checklists.
- Collect retail sell-out data from each account and report to Corporate.
- Assess and report on dealer compliance. Create, implement, and monitor corrective action plans.
- Optimize network in defined territory by evaluating dealers and collaborating with the Regional Manager to close, upgrade, and open accounts to maintain best mix of accounts to maximize sales potential of the territory.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 to 7 years of experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading retail operations in a department or specialty store environment
- Demonstrated experience from working with sales related training within the retail arena
- Wholesale sales experience would be a strong asset
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- 40-50% overnight travel is required
- Strong business acumen including experience working with KPI’s and other performance metrics
- Understanding of retail operations principles and their application in the retail environment
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Must be self-motivated and driven toward achievement of long-term goals
- Must be able to develop, work against, and meet tight and aggressive deadlines and goals
Please send an email to the address below and include the position title in the subject line:pandoraUSCareers@Pandora.net