This role supports Pandora’s strategic ambition to be industry leading in omnichannel and grow our Global eCommerce business by providing critical in-house design leadership across our digital technology stack. This role will be part of a dynamic team who are responsible for all of Pandora’s websites globally.
• Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of Global Product Management Team
• Create clear web and digital experiences for global, regional, and market level teams
• Support establishing global design methodology, processes, and tools
• Establish standards and templates for design artifacts including Sketch style libraries
• Represent the team and the customer point of view in meetings with other teams, like Brand Marketing and regional and market leads
• Ensure we follow industry best practices for eCommerce and standard deviations when it supports our customers and business
• Work closely with both external vendors and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
• Scope level of effort for new feature requests and create prototypes and designs that leverage existing styles and design new styles as needed
• Support creating requirements and prioritize requests
• Partner with regional and market leads to understand when there are unique needs of customers in each market
• Oversee the work of design agencies locally and in other regions
• Create, manage, and maintain a global design system of UX and design assets and oversee implementation on regional and market basis
Educational Background: BA/BS
Field of Study: Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, graphic design or related field.
Experience: 3-5 yrs. (Equivalent combination of experience and education accepted.)
Industry: eCommerce or retail. Luxury / lifestyle goods preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of work experience
• At least three years of experience creating highly detailed designs and UI elements for digital experiences
• In-depth knowledge of web and mobile platforms
• Familiarity with user interface patterns for web and mobile
• Experience using tools such as Sketch, Craft, InVision, and Adobe for designing and presenting your ideas
• Experience collaborating with coworkers in different geographic locations and diverse backgrounds
• Knowledge of the Scrum development process and experience with project estimation highly regarded
• Strong communication skills and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Comfortable negotiating solutions with multiple stakeholders; able to understand and balance perspectives and find common ground between parties across divides
• Background in making design decisions that balance the business requirements and user needs
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment. Adaptable and change-resilient, working well in a dynamic fast-paced global environment, accepting new ideas and initiatives and making positive use of opportunities presented. Consistently demonstrates the ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people and situations, showing respect and sensitivity towards individual and cultural differences.
• Highly motivated and self-starter approach to job with a focus on delivering business value.
• Customer focused attitude, setting high standards for work quality and quantity as measured by value delivered (and promised) to customers
• To be considered, please provide a link to an online portfolio
• Experience using tools such as Sketch, Craft, InVision, and Adobe
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, ability to translate technical jargon into plain English for business users
• Other languages spoken is a plus
Travel Required: Some travel may be requested to Copenhagen, London or other global locations
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com.